Sign in to follow this  
Sesquashtoo

ACCU-Feel v2.1 migration....

Could someone please do a 'hand hold' to show me step by step how to do a manual drag and drop from FSX to P3D?

What do you have to do, to install a working ACCU-Feel installation in P3D v2.2

Thanks in advance....

Mitch

I just used the estonia tool, but if you want to do it manually, copy the dll's from your FSX/modules folder to the  P3D/modules folder then copy and paste the relevent lines from your FSX DLL.XML into your P3D DLL.XML file and possibly also copy over the A2A folder from your FSX root dir to your P3D root dir.

Incidently if you open up accu_feel._al&slog which is in the A2A dir you will see the install steps that Accufeel made in FSX when it was installed.

Just use the Estonia tool, does the job without fuss.

I just used the estonia tool, but if you want to do it manually, copy the dll's from your FSX/modules folder to the  P3D/modules folder then copy and paste the relevent lines from your FSX DLL.XML into your P3D DLL.XML file and possibly also copy over the A2A folder from your FSX root dir to your P3D root dir.

Incidently if you open up accu_feel._al&slog which is in the A2A dir you will see the install steps that Accufeel made in FSX when it was installed.

Just use the Estonia tool, does the job without fuss.

Just got it up and running. Good to hear water out there beyond the pontoons! :)

Thanks for replying!

Mitch

Lewis,

Will it eventually get a P3DV2 installer?

Intel i-9 13900KF @ 6.0 Ghz, MSI RTX 4090 Suprim Liquid X 24GB, MSI MAG CORELIQUID C360, MSI Z790 A-PRO WIFI, MSI MPG A1000G 1000W, G.SKILL 48Gb@76000 MHz DDR5, MSI SPATIUM M480 PCIe 4.0 NVMe M.2 2TB, Windows 11 Pro Ghost Spectre x64

“We sleep safe in our beds because rough men stand ready in the day and night to visit violence on those who would do us harm”.

No plans set in stone at the moment for that.

Lewis - A2A Simulations

Thanks for the info Lewis.  Hope to see a P3dV2 installer at some point even though I have the Estonia tool.

Intel i-9 13900KF @ 6.0 Ghz, MSI RTX 4090 Suprim Liquid X 24GB, MSI MAG CORELIQUID C360, MSI Z790 A-PRO WIFI, MSI MPG A1000G 1000W, G.SKILL 48Gb@76000 MHz DDR5, MSI SPATIUM M480 PCIe 4.0 NVMe M.2 2TB, Windows 11 Pro Ghost Spectre x64

“We sleep safe in our beds because rough men stand ready in the day and night to visit violence on those who would do us harm”.

Thanks for the info Lewis.  Hope to see a P3dV2 installer at some point even though I have the Estonia tool.

+1 A P3D option would be useful for those who aren't that tech savvy. I managed to import mine after searching the AVSIM forums for help.

FlightSim UK - Live To Fly

FSUK.jpg

I did a manual install last night from the info given in this thread.  I sure expected it to be a lot more difficult than it was.  Just copy a couple of files and edit a single file with a quick copy/paste. 

Thanks, guys.

Hook

Larry Hookins

Oh! I have slipped the surly bonds of Earth
And danced the skies on laughter-silvered wings;

Interest noted chaps.

thanks,

Lewis

Lewis - A2A Simulations

Could someone please do a 'hand hold' to show me step by step how to do a manual drag and drop from FSX to P3D?

What do you have to do, to install a working ACCU-Feel installation in P3D v2.2

I assume that the latest Accu-Feel is installed with the new version of the A2A C172 or the PA-28. Are you trying to install the add-on "Accu-Feel" that interacts with all aircraft? Does this have any effects on the C172 or PA-28?

Thanks, Bruce.

I assume that the latest Accu-Feel is installed with the new version of the A2A C172 or the PA-28.

Accu-SIM is, but Accu-FEEL is a different product and a separate purchase.  Accu-Sim only works on aircraft designed with it.  Accu-Feel works with any aircraft (except helicopters, last I heard).

I use Accu-Feel with the A2A J3 Cub with Accu-Sim, and it does do some enhancements.

Hook

Larry Hookins

Oh! I have slipped the surly bonds of Earth
And danced the skies on laughter-silvered wings;

Thanks Larry.

Sounds like it is worth having.

Bruce.

Lockheed Martin's Prepar3D is the future of MS Flight Sim.

Why are these companies still "considering" updates for such software, it's a no brainer ?!

All they do is leaving people pi***d off, stop giving them money, and get DL of their products on s**t torrents !

Flight Sim will always be an industry in development, people want software like NOW !!!

It's hard to see a Carenado aircraft that hasn't been already optimised for P3D !

I don't need to search for any suppliers if I'm served on one place.

PMDG are awesome, but at the same time they suck, I'm not a customer anymore, and I see a lot of anger in the community !

Not to mention the dude of EZdok... that v2.0 is a long way back yet. It's been years, there's a quick video on Youtube about v2.0, with a new flex wing camera effect on a glider, nice... !

A2A have awesome products, but they lack in listening to the customers and their requests, I have not bought any of their products for the last year, and have no intention to, unless they are P3D compatible, only 2 Accu-Sim ready Pipper and Cessna I think, with different software purchase options.

What's wrong in making the wonderful AccuFeel P3D ready ?

:-(

I assume that the latest Accu-Feel is installed with the new version of the A2A C172 or the PA-28. Are you trying to install the add-on "Accu-Feel" that interacts with all aircraft? Does this have any effects on the C172 or PA-28?

Thanks, Bruce.

I installed the stand alone...with the info within this thread...and it works perfectly. This is the one that finds and interacts with all your sleds.....

Thanks Larry.

Sounds like it is worth having.

Bruce.

This, in my opinion, is a core-vital program, that gives  you aircraft to enviroment dept and realism. To not have this interaction with your aircraft...well....it is almost a flight simulation FELONY! Once you hear the waves slapping against the hull of your amphip as you take off....or...even against the hull of a boat....once you hear the thud of the landing gear upon the numbers...once you hear the wind, or stick shake as you are about to stall....once you hear...once you hear....you will understand my post.....