Sign in to follow this  
soundrats

"FSX Fiber Accelerator" a new magic tool for FSX

Seem to remember something like this being available for FS2002.

Dynamically reduced settings to maintain framerate

Seem to remember something like this being available for FS2002.

Dynamically reduced settings to maintain framerate

Yeah, Lago's old product. But this one seems fully automated...Will try the demo...

Tried! and it worked!

I put the PMDG 737NGX in Barajas Aerosoft airport.. so I had in cockpit 16-19fps 

Put the program hot loading and I set 29fps minimum where I have 30 maximun in FSX. It boosted FPS about 24-25fps in BARAJAS!!!

Then toke off and I was having 20-25fps with all the city, Orbx global.. ASN.. Dx10.

Then a msg appeared about 1minute left for fiber to turn off. It turned off and the frames becamed to 14 or so... in the middle of the air and the city... 

Switched again (we have 5 oportunities of 5minutes each I think) and it boosted the fps up again to 25-30fps...

Of course when it boost up, it blur some textures, reduce the autogen.. etc.. but I have smooth flying.. I hope (didn't make more test) if FSX naturaly can have more than 30fps it would make again up all the autogen, sharp textures etc... 

preparing my credit card...

Javier Rollon. Owner of JRollon Planes for Xplane

Interesting.  At least there's a demo for this one, but I'll wait for additional feedback.  I am a little leary though as I believe FSPS is the same company that made some "Extreme FSX Booster" program a few years back that was a waste of about $16 bucks. 

Chris Sunseri

Newtons law.Every action has an equal and opposite reaction.

To boost the frames somethings got to give..

ZORAN

Interesting.  At least there's a demo for this one, but I'll wait for additional feedback.  I am a little leary though as I believe FSPS is the same company that made some "Extreme FSX Booster" program a few years back that was a waste of about $16 bucks. 

Yeah, that is the reason why I posted it here…. :p0310:

True.. and for me it is good if it is only in those areas where I had bad fps (bad performance airports) If it returns to its natural good looking I have outside those areas then no problem for having some blur textures around some of my bad fps airports to have smooth flying.

I think I am going to buy it.. but I want to hear also some feedback. There is no forum in the vendor page... and I am not rush to fly again... so will wait to read a little.

Javier Rollon. Owner of JRollon Planes for Xplane

If it works smoothly - that may be a trade-off worth making..

Bert

I put the PMDG 737NGX in Barajas Aerosoft airport.. so I had in cockpit 16-19fps

Put the program hot loading and I set 29fps minimum where I have 30 maximun in FSX. It boosted FPS about 24-25fps in BARAJAS!!!

One way of significantly increasing frames with the NGX is to turn off the 3D HiDef cockpit setting in the FSX/Aircraft section. Note this doesn't work with all aircraft, but works well with PMDG aircraft. It also works fairly well with the CS 757/767/and 777, except for the 757/767 FMC, where it makes it too blurry. It doesn't affect the 2D gauges though. It doesn't work with the Aerosoft AXE as the ND gets corrupted. (Doubles in size)

Thanks

Tom

My Youtube Videos!

http://www.youtube.com/user/tf51d

Interesting views. I ll stay around for a bit to answer any actual questions someone would have.

(While I'll disregard - naturally - comments like "  am a little leary though as I believe FSPS is the same company that made some "Extreme FSX Booster" , For example Microsoft is the same company that made Windows95, but we all have FSX the same time... )

There is no reason thought to say much, the results of the demo at your system can speak for themselves...

Regards, Babis D. (BD)
Flight Simulator Platform Solutions
Senior Developer
visit us: Homepage / Our unofficial blog
2vhslld.jpg

the same company that made some "Extreme FSX Booster"

But your booster does work excellently on my system... That's why I have the booster, the booster for P3D, the simPhysics and the cabin crew from you.

And, do you have something like this that will work for P3Dv2 coming?

Zicheng Cai

Interesting views. I ll stay around for a bit to answer any actual questions someone would have.

(While I'll disregard - naturally - comments like "  am a little leary though as I believe FSPS is the same company that made some "Extreme FSX Booster" , For example Microsoft is the same company that made Windows95, but we all have FSX the same time... )

There is no reason thought to say much, the results of the demo at your system can speak for themselves...

Why don't you guys offer a demo that can last a couple days or at least hours so we can test it on a full flight rather than in 5 minutes. Personally 5 mins 5 times is not going to get me to buy it, no matter how good the reviews are.