Sign in to follow this  
scianoir

PC Aviator Australia - Sale including Milviz!

For anyone who is keen to pick up a bargain Milviz aircraft, PC Aviator Australia has a sale until July 7th with 30% off of 9 Milviz products including the Boeing 737-200, Cessna 310 and Beech Baron. The also have reduced prices (up to 60%) on many other developer's products similar to PC Aviator USA but I thought I would flag this up as the US site does not seem to offer a deal on Milviz.

As for me I have just picked up the 737 for AUD$37 (about £21) and will now at last retire my Captain Sim 737-200, with it's rocket-like flight dynamics!

Bill

You're welcome!

The Milviz 737-200 is a great aircraft - well modelled both inside and out with good systems modelling too. It is rapidly becoming one of my favourite aircraft of that era on FSX.

Bill

Just noticed tonight that the Milviz 737 remains on sale at PC Aviator Australia at 30% off - not sure how long more this offer will remain but it would be a good chance to grab it if anyone is interested!

Bill

Just noticed tonight that the Milviz 737 remains on sale at PC Aviator Australia at 30% off - not sure how long more this offer will remain but it would be a good chance to grab it if anyone is interested!

Bill

Odd... PC Aviator USA isn't even online - the site appears to be down and gives an error message.

Both the US and Australian sites of PC Aviator are down . They were up and working yesterday afternoon. PC Aviator is having a technician fix the problem, which has occurred once before.

Prior to the sites going down, the Milviz 737 had remained on sale at the Australian site even though it had ceased to be on sale on the US site about 6 days ago.

The Milviz 737 - 200 is absolutely brilliant. Such a nice change from glass cockpits and the P3D v2 version is excellent as well. Really enjoying flying and understanding it's idiosyncrcies...

What I need is an Air New Zealand repaint!

Jason Jackett

Both PC Aviator sites are back up and working again.

The Milviz 737 is still a 30% reduction on the Australian site when I checked five minutes ago.

The PC Aviator Australian store website suffered a different problem this morning and, because of it, is currently "temporarily closed for maintenance"

The PC Aviator Australian store website is up and running again and, because of the disruption yesterday and today, says that it is offering the Cheap Tuesday discounts on a wider range of products.

30% off offer has now been discontinued on the Milviz 737 :( - still it was a good chance to get a great aircraft!