Sign in to follow this  
Silver_Dragon

Belsimtek: Mig-15Bis

DCS Newsleter July "confirm" Belsimtek working on a Mig-15Bis module.

Now is the time to make the switch from advanced modern jets like the F-15 and Su-27, with their automated control systems, powerful engines, and sophisticated targeting and weapons systems and put flight and fight back into the hands of the pilot in the cockpit and his workhorse fighter. Aim for the vulnerable engines when targeting bombers using guns only and master the maneuvering fight against the MiG-15 (now in development!).

Only a community member with intent maintain informed to the simulator community about DCS: World news and progress

More news to the front....

Disclaimer: I´m not member of DCS: World team, Eagle Dynamic team or None official 3rd party.

Mig-15Bis into DCS: W 2

10661778_10154815336305341_8003317697119

10697155_10154815336325341_3034700859918

10714241_10154815336320341_7015395066089

Only a community member with intent maintain informed to the simulator community about DCS: World news and progress

Disclaimer: I´m not member of DCS: World team, Eagle Dynamic team or None official 3rd party.

Teaser of Belsimtek Mig-15Bis (with  DCS: W 2 and NTTR)

Looks good, but i wish Belsimtek would actually finish modules before moving onto new ones.

Does this imply we are near release of DCS W2?

Ian R Tyldesley

Looks good, but i wish Belsimtek would actually finish modules before moving onto new ones.

Does this imply we are near release of DCS W2?

I think DCS: W has near to releae (required to NTTR), not bad see them after Christmas.

Meanqhile, Prepurchase of Mig-15Bis available

http://forums.eagle.ru/showthread.php?t=135644

Press Release

PRE-PURCHASE DCS: MiG-15bis

DUXFORD, UK, December 12th, 2014 – DCS: MiG-15bis will be available for pre-purchase in the DCS store, December 12 at 18-00 GMT!

10467051_868192486535974_692042131420169

Belsimtek in cooperation with The Fighter Collection and Eagle Dynamics are happy to announce that DCS: MiG-15bis will be available for pre-purchase from the DCS e-shop on December 12th, 2014. The pre-purchase provides both a 20% discount off the retail price and access to the Open Beta coming in February 2015. 

In addition to the 20% purchase discount, pre-purchasers will receive a 20% full-price value in bonus points for future purchases!

Developed in the years immediately following World War II, the MiG-15bis was a first-generation jet fighter designed by the Mikoyan-Gurevich design bureau of the Soviet Union. The MiG-15bis is a single engine, swept-wing jet that saw over 15,000 copies produced. The MiG-15 gained fame in the skies over Korea where it battled the F-86 Sabre and other allied aircraft. It proved an excellent match to the Sabre, and it often came down to the skill of the pilot that determined who made it home and who was left dangling from a parachute. Having an excellent thrust-to-weight ratio and good climbing characteristics, the MiG-15bis was also armed with two NR-23 23mm cannons and a single, powerful N-37 37mm cannon. Not surprisingly, it is considered by many as one of the deadliest fighters of the era.
Key Features of the DCS: DCS: MiG-15bis:
Unmatched flight physics that allow you to truly feel what it's like to fly this legend of the USSR.
Highly detailed, six-degrees-of-freedom (6 DOF) cockpit.
Interact with cockpit controls with your mouse.
Accurate MiG-15bis model, country markings, and weapons.
Detailed modelling the MiG-15bis instruments, weapons, engine, radios, fuel, and electrical systems.
Battle DCS: F-86F Sabre’s in single and multiplayer games.

I'll definitely be buying this AFTER New Maps are released.

100%75%50%d8a34be0e82d98b5a45ff4336cd0dddc

0D8701AB-1210-4FF8-BD6C-309792740F81.gif

Patrick

I'm not buying anything more from Belsimtek at full price!

Their costumer relation & communication is very poor! They don't listen to their costumers! Many people are very frustrated with them!

They treat you very badly if you critic them on their forum!

Above all they rush out products & are not fixing the bugs in already released ones!

My advice is to, not pay the full price for their products, as it just isn't worth it, wait a month & you can get the Mig-15 at 70% off on sale...just like they did with the F-86, Mi-8 & UH-1.

I'm not buying anything more from Belsimtek at full price!

Their costumer relation & communication is very poor! They don't listen to their costumers! Many people are very frustrated with them!

They treat you very badly if you critic them on their forum!

Above all they rush out products & are not fixing the bugs in already released ones!

My advice is to, not pay the full price for their products, as it just isn't worth it, wait a month & you can get the Mig-15 at 70% off on sale...just like they did with the F-86, Mi-8 & UH-1.

Entirely agree.  I want them to FINISH a module before starting another.  When you compare the F-86 to the Mig 21 by Leatherneck, well it's not even close.

Ian R Tyldesley

50% agree. their products are quite finished (i got uh-1 and mi-8) and they don't too much bother with customer compliants. for example i said in their forum that mi-8 has no nav lights with additional armor added and weapon pylons removed. they even replied but they fixed an other problem is related flares, i mentioned at the same post :D

for pricing, i was very mad at them when they had made a discount for uh-1 while uh-1 was still in beta stage and newly released.

but i bought mi-8 on their another discount party for 15 usd or something. btw i am a huge lover of huey so if i had known that they were going to do this discount, i couldn't have waited either. and if they hadn't made mi-8 discount, i couldn't bougt it

Cenk Demir

Besiktas JK 1903

Teaser of Belsimtek Mig-15Bis (with  DCS: W 2 and NTTR)

Its up for pre-purchase?  but there's very little about it,   when will more youtube stuff go up,  like mini tutorials and so on? Showcasing the product? 

Its up for pre-purchase?  but there's very little about it,   when will more youtube stuff go up,  like mini tutorials and so on? Showcasing the product? 

Looks great though 

When you compare the F-86 to the Mig 21 by Leatherneck, well it's not even close.

What a cracking aircraft,  amazing.

Entirely agree. I want them to FINISH a module before starting another. When you compare the F-86 to the Mig 21 by Leatherneck, well it's not even close.

I do not own the Mig-21. With this comment, do you mean that out-of-the-box it is more complete / complex / weel done than the F86?  I heard it had serious FPS hit problems ?

Main Simulation Rig:

Ryzen 5600x, 32GB RAM, Nvidia RTX 3060 Ti, 1 TB & 500 GB M.2 nvme drives, Win11.

Glider pilot since 1980...

Avid simmer since 1992...

I do not own the Mig-21. With this comment, do you mean that out-of-the-box it is more complete / complex / weel done than the F86?  I heard it had serious FPS hit problems ?

I got the Mig-21 at 50% on the current sale, have done all the 15 training missions & more :P

Yes I agree Leatherneck Mig-21 is worlds apart compared to F-86 by a big margin, out-of-the-box now it's complete with real training missions, missions & campaigns...no rushed out product here! no disappointments just pure satisfaction!

Complex-sort of, but very fun complex, if you just want to just get it up in the air, you do it in under 3 min easily. Weel done- ohh YES! FPS- no problems here.

It feels like an real airplane, a joy to hand fly, the VC, FM, systems, support, continuous updates, makes it the best airplane in DCS IMHO.

I got my joy back for DCS thanx to Leatherneck & I will be mostly flying the Mig-21 from now on :lol:

Mig-15Bis start engine with pre-alpha DCS: W 2 and NTTR

Taxi-n-Take off

[VIDEO]

[VIDEO]

100%75%50%d8a34be0e82d98b5a45ff4336cd0dddc

0D8701AB-1210-4FF8-BD6C-309792740F81.gif

Patrick

Looking Great!

Main Simulation Rig:

Ryzen 5600x, 32GB RAM, Nvidia RTX 3060 Ti, 1 TB & 500 GB M.2 nvme drives, Win11.

Glider pilot since 1980...

Avid simmer since 1992...