Sign in to follow this  
Jeffx75

P3D V2.2 Native Texture Bug !

Hey guys,

Well I think my this image explains well the problem that I have so if anyway has a solution please let me know.

Btw : This is a native P3D v2.2, no add-ons.

Regards,

14609737807_7940e4e820_o.jpg

This is why some people do actually need to test the nVidia beta drivers... or if not, then people must not smugly state 'they are beta what do you expect' when those of us do, as we find and report these issues to the driver team. This problem was reported and acknowledged in the beta, and later Quadro releases, but the fix did not make it in to the certified release, which shows how much that stamp actually means. People like the OP are now running what they think are final/official/safe/non BETA drivers, and are experiencing major issues with them, with no idea what is going on.

Next time myself and others test and report a bug to the community with a driver, say thanks instead of getting high and mighty... rant over :lol: