Sign in to follow this  
jimmy64

Pull The Trigger On Cs 777?

As I type this, my cursor rests on the "pay now" click spot. So I want the other one and when it's released I'm going to V2. Sitting on P3D 1.4 without a HEAVY! Why am I asking? I don't have a personality that handles bugs very well. Please don't chime in if you don't have service pack 1.4 for this aircraft. I use the iFly 737 since it's supported and the one other isn't, so I don't necessarily have to have the best graphics or every system, but what's implemented needs to work.

........too late, it's downloading. :Praying:

James McLees

Let us know what you think of it after you've had a chance to fly it.

I will not put it aside.......

If i want to fly 200er, launch P3D CS777 with all the shadowing features of P3D V2 and if i want to fly LR and 300ER....then back to FSX with PMDG..

Both media has the capability for enjoyment..............

Kin M.

(Klax)

As I type this, my cursor rests on the "pay now" click spot. So I want the other one and when it's released I'm going to V2. Sitting on P3D 1.4 without a HEAVY! Why am I asking? I don't have a personality that handles bugs very well. Please don't chime in if you don't have service pack 1.4 for this aircraft. I use the iFly 737 since it's supported and the one other isn't, so I don't necessarily have to have the best graphics or every system, but what's implemented needs to work.

........too late, it's downloading. :Praying:

1.4 P3D version Works great here on P3D V2 - Lucky to have it - I didn't paint 9 variants for nothing also tried the Active sky next demo (which I will be buying tomorrow- its great) with heavy thunderstorms and no hit on fps dont know why but I am not complaining - I have a titan so keep that in mind

Rich Sennett

I am enjoying it. It is pretty CPU heavy in prepar3d v2.2, but it is a pleasure to fly nevertheless; cs have a sale on it as well. It is stable in the sim; can fly out of heavy airports ok. Their vc is pretty cool with v2 shadow features etc too!

Simon

I am enjoying it. It is pretty CPU heavy in prepar3d v2.2, but it is a pleasure to fly nevertheless; cs have a sale on it as well. It is stable in the sim; can fly out of heavy airports ok. Their vc is pretty cool with v2 shadow features etc too!

Exactly Simon - same here

Also run this bird at least for me at unlimited fps in sim

Rich Sennett

The CS 777 is a great plane.  I have had no problems with it.

spacer.png

REX AccuSeason Developer

REX Simulations

The CS 777 is a great plane.  I have had no problems with it.

Cockpit and external lighting is a bit lacking but it is what it is

Rich Sennett

In Mutley's Hanger review 777 Captain: Boeing 777-200 and Boeing 777-300 Version 1.2 October 2013 :

http://www.mutleyshangar.com/reviews/kh/cs777/cs777.htm

In the Flight dynamics review it mentions:

"The flight dynamics of the Triple 7 are not good when flying with add-ons like Active Sky or Accu-Feel. These add-ons can make the plane virtually un-flyable at operating altitudes. For me the only way to get good behavior out of the plane was to disable these add-ons."

Is this true with with the current product version?

Best Regards,

Vaughan Martell - PP-ASEL KDTW

In Mutley's Hanger review 777 Captain: Boeing 777-200 and Boeing 777-300 Version 1.2 October 2013 :

http://www.mutleyshangar.com/reviews/kh/cs777/cs777.htm

In the Flight dynamics review it mentions:

"The flight dynamics of the Triple 7 are not good when flying with add-ons like Active Sky or Accu-Feel. These add-ons can make the plane virtually un-flyable at operating altitudes. For me the only way to get good behavior out of the plane was to disable these add-ons."

Is this true with with the current product version?

Not true - I have seen this and wonder what He is talking about - I have accu-feel and ASN and I see no problems at all (I am using 1.4 latest) maybe thats why it works now 

Rich Sennett

Rch,

Thanks for confirming no problem with cs777 ver 1.4.

Also, did you do this nice CS777 American Airlines repaint in Rob's video?

Did I see some nice wing-flex modeled?

Best Regards,

Vaughan Martell - PP-ASEL KDTW

Rch,

Thanks for confirming no problem with cs777 ver 1.4.

Also, did you do this nice CS777 American Airlines repaint in Rob's video?

Did I see some nice wing-flex modeled?

Hi no that is a repaint that comes with your purchase - it is a very nice paint

Rich Sennett

I have been locked at 30 fps with no problems. Tonight I purchased the CS777 as it is on special and you guys gave it the (conditional) nod.  10 fps at YBNA and 7.5 fps at YBBN Brisbane, an admittedly fiend on frames, but ...

I mention this out of respect for others viewing this thread and may similarly being considering purchasing.

Whilst I have a strong cpu my graphics card may well be borderline for the Captain Sim ... it copes surprisingly well with the other payware aircraft I own even with FSGRW, shadows selected and sliders well past half way.

Are you running unlimited in fps slider - what is your cpu and gpu - I am running ASN and do not see any hit in fps - but I am running 512 res clouds

Rich Sennett

I can't lock them at Brisbane all orbx; I unlock them with the CS 777; I am on an older rig of 2700k 4.9 ghz and a newer 780GTXti, the CS really works the cpu.  If you unlock them it should make it workable at larger airports assuming you have a decent cpu/overclock.

Simon