Sign in to follow this  
Ben Cap

777L/w With Sp1 Error - "invalid Route Uplink"

After toying around in the T7 and SP1, I have continued to run into a problem. Interestingly, this issue occurs only on some routes - I do my preflights all the same way and I can't seem to figure out why this problem occurs in about 50% of my flights. I have not yet noticed any correlation between routes etc. Seemingly occurs at random..... :blink:

When I click the button to load the route (provided from Simroutes.com) into the FMC via data-link, an error appears that reads, "Invalid Route Uplink". Soon afterwards, a string of text in FSX appears telling me that the route file has some sort of error with the destination.

Things I have done to try and resolve the problem:

- Searched the forums endlessly

Deleted and re-downloaded new route files for the same pair of airports 

- Read manuals to no avail

- Verified latest installation for the 77L and 77W

Anyways, I sure hope I am overlooking something blatantly obvious or I may now be "hired" as a beta team member for finding an issue as such!  :lol:  :ph34r:  :P

- Ben Cap