I have only experience of Logitech and Microsoft keyboards but they have never let me down. Since I wanted a wireless, backlit keyboard with a small footprint for my flightsim, I am now using a Logitech K810 which I think is marvellous. It uses bluetooth and you can have several blueetooth devices connected to it simultaneously, in my case two iPads.

On my other computer I have a Logitech K800 which is also backlit and uses bluetooth. It has the normal size and the keys have a wonderful feel. It also comes (probably goes for the K810 too but I haven't checked) with the unified receiver which means several logitech devices can connect via just one USB receiver. This would be my no 1 choice if I needed the keyboard for writing too!

If you really want to minimize your keyboard, there is always the Logitech DiNovo mini that I use with my HTPC. Backlit, bluetooth and with loads of feature but as I mentioned very small too! :D

Krister Lindén
EFMA, Finland
------------------