Sign in to follow this  
Caribpilot

Flight1 Aspen Efd1000

Has anyone been able to integrate the Flight1 Aspen EFD1000 with this aircraft?

y572_3.jpgC172Siggy1_zps11944daf.jpg

Marlon Carter - AVSIM Reviewer

Marlon, I think that is pretty much impossible since the A36 cockpit panel is modeled in 3d..

Bert

I'm glad I read this. I was just about to purchase the Aspen, and I had intended to ONLY use it with the A36 Bonanza. A colleague has just had it retro fitted to his Piper Cherokee (plus a GTN-750, >£40k in total) and I thought it would be a hoot to try and replicate his new avionic suite. But it appears not.

:(

There is the additional question about how well the Aspen and GTN get along...

They are both made by Flight1, but that does not always mean that they are compatible..

The a2a Cherokee can be equipped with the GTN 750 and makes for a very nice combination - maybe that is worth trying   ^_^

It is one of my favorite airplanes, and the GTN both looks great and is very functional.

Bert

I'm glad I read this. I was just about to purchase the Aspen, and I had intended to ONLY use it with the A36 Bonanza. A colleague has just had it retro fitted to his Piper Cherokee (plus a GTN-750, >£40k in total) and I thought it would be a hoot to try and replicate his new avionic suite. But it appears not.

:(

See reply above..

Bert

Has anyone been able to integrate the Flight1 Aspen EFD1000 with this aircraft?

I know that this was an old post, but I have successfully integrated the Flight1 EFD1000 into the A36 cockpit with the RealityXP GNS. 

Kaydub