Sign in to follow this  
Richard Sennett

Flightbeam Kden Issues Need Help

Hi Guys:

Been trying for hours to figure this out - just picked up KDEN and I have 3 issues - wondering if anyone else is seeing these problems and how to resolve them - I have installed and re-installed many times the correct way of course - tried everything I can think of - I would assume I am not the only one seeing these issues in P3D V2 - thank you

Problem 1

I am getting this hard line when on the ground only or if I pan up a bit the hard line goes away - real pain - tried new sky textures - changed all P3D menu settings nothing helps - this issue only while at this airport if I fly away and I believe even on the runway I do not see this - just on the airport 

jtto55.jpg

======================================================================

Problem 2

Sometimes the jetways that belong here show up sometimes they dont - shot shows them missing

1zvq1vp.jpg

=====================================================================

Problem 3

When I do a fresh install the glowing light poles work - after exiting P3D they never work again

Rich Sennett

Hi there Richard,

Mir and I will be taking a look at this for you. Please refer to the thread we have going on our support forums for further troubleshooting steps.

Thank you,

Sante-

Sante Sottile

Hi there Richard,

Mir and I will be taking a look at this for you. Please refer to the thread we have going on our support forums for further troubleshooting steps.

Thank you,

Sante-

Thank you Sante - I posted here as I was wondering if anyone else has seen this - it appears most are not using KDEN in P3D which doesnt make sense as FB is the best in the business IMO

Rich Sennett

Richard, I use P3D exclusively and have not had any issues with KDEN. This may be of no help but maybe try disabling your antivirus and redownload the installer.

Todd

Richard, I use P3D exclusively and have not had any issues with KDEN. This may be of no help but maybe try disabling your antivirus and redownload the installer.

Todd

Todd Buddy - thanks have you seen issues with the light glows not working if you change the time of day after you load the airport - if I change it they are not glowing only if I do a fresh start - I am going to redownload it like you said - just got home - tried a shader folder delete and a fresh p3d.cfg rebuild but did not help - thank you 

Rich Sennett

Richard, I haven't seen any issues with the lights. Are you talking about the light splash on the aprons or the light burst effect around the light itself? Do you gave the problem with HDR, without HDR, or both settings?

Also, did you download the separate P3D "patch" from the Flightbeam downloads section? Without that patch, you get some weird scenery issues.

Todd

Richard, I haven't seen any issues with the lights. Are you talking about the light splash on the aprons or the light burst effect around the light itself? Do you gave the problem with HDR, without HDR, or both settings?

Also, did you download the separate P3D "patch" from the Flightbeam downloads section? Without that patch, you get some weird scenery issues.

Todd

I do not use hdr to dark - I am talking about the light burst effect around the light itself - its not working at KIAD either - Yes I have the latest needed patch files for my textures with ftx gobal

I have also installed and re-installed everything at least 5 times by the book - with no addons just KDEN & KIAD - Nothing else except for GSX - I wonder if that could cause it ?

Todd are you using p3d cv2.2 ?

If I load kden lights work if i change the time of day they never work again unless II fresh start P3D up again

Rich Sennett

I'm using P3Dv2.2 and also use GSX. Do the lights stop working if you change location on the airport (e.g. reload at a different gate without changing time of day) or change aircraft?

Todd

Theres a ton of issues in KDEN that Flightbeam refuses to fix.. I've tried bringing up the Multiple light issues with Mirr, and he just continues to ignore me.

KDEN is beautiful, but i refuse to fly there at night. 

1- The Lights are the wrong color

2-The Lights are too dim

3- The lights stop working when you land at the airport.

Theres a suppose of "fix" on the forum, but all it does is make it so the lights stop working when you first load up the airport, but they work on landing. 

If you look @ the review of it here: http://www.airdailyx.net/flightbeam-denver-our-impression/

He has the same problem on the night shots that I've been trying to address!

P.S

And if you don't believe me about the lights, take a look @this shot from the Denver airport Facebook page, taken just about 2 weeks ago of the lights:

10513455_308289219338243_430336924115714

Theres a ton of issues in KDEN that Flightbeam refuses to fix.. I've tried bringing up the Multiple light issues with Mirr, and he just continues to ignore me.

KDEN is beautiful, but i refuse to fly there at night. 

1- The Lights are the wrong color

2-The Lights are too dim

3- The lights stop working when you land at the airport.

Theres a suppose of "fix" on the forum, but all it does is make it so the lights stop working when you first load up the airport, but they work on landing. 

If you look @ the review of it here: http://www.airdailyx.net/flightbeam-denver-our-impression/

He has the same problem on the night shots that I've been trying to address!

Oh I believe you I tried everything I know - also KIAD lights do not work at KIAD - Mir says its a LM problem - lights I can live with the hard horizon line at KDEN I cant - they are going to issue a refund - hate to ask for it - if they get it fixed I will re-purchase it

Rich Sennett

Oh I believe you I tried everything I know - also KIAD lights do not work at KIAD - Mir says its a LM problem - lights I can live with the hard horizon line at KDEN I cant - they are going to issue a refund - hate to ask for it - if they get it fixed I will re-purchase it

They always refuse you refunds because there is a "trial version"

They always refuse you refunds because there is a "trial version"

He has said He would refund it - so I trust He will cant believe I am asking this of a flightbeam product but it is what it is

Rich Sennett

He has said He would refund it - so I trust He will cant believe I am asking this of a flightbeam product but it is what it is

I agree, ill ask for a refund too

Did you tell him what your complaints were?

I agree, ill ask for a refund too

Did you tell him what your complaints were?

Yes He know all the history - He thinks the lighting issue is on P3D side - which is fine long as I know what to wait for but the hard line He has not seen this problem - all is fine uninstalled KDEN and hope they can figure things out at a later date as I don like not having all of my FB products to use - the feel of Their airports is like no other

Rich Sennett