Sign in to follow this  
Spartan0536

A tribute to the King Air 350i & the Milviz 350i project

This is not a request for an update, I understand this is the most complex aircraft that Milviz has developed yet, and as such to ensure high quality they need time. This is pretty much a tribute to both Beechcraft and Milviz for outstanding products and dedication to their customer base, this video brought a tear to my eye, I hope you enjoy it!

8414713730_2947d4201c_n.jpg

You know... we just released our "beta" version to all pre-order clients...  right?  Oh... right.  I forgot to mention that!

We sent out the alpha a couple of days ago....

Please contact oisin at milviz dot com for forum registration information.  Please provide proof of purchase if you want support.  Also, include the username you wish to have.

Yup...  though to be honest, the definition of a "beta' is feature complete... That would, by implication, mean that all the features the final product will have would be implemented in the build but... as that is NOT the case, we're calling this the alpha.  (which means it works but not everything is in... YET!)

Please contact oisin at milviz dot com for forum registration information.  Please provide proof of purchase if you want support.  Also, include the username you wish to have.

Even with a few things incomplete I can already tell it's going to be one of my favorites. I like it a lot so far.

From what I have read Milviz has pulled out pretty much everything on the King Air 350i, including professional testing by King Air pilots. I do wonder if Milviz had some help from Rockwell Collins for their ProLine 21 system, and also wonder if they had some help from Beechcraft as well, would not surprise me if they did.

8414713730_2947d4201c_n.jpg

Hello,I received The Alpha version but with no option for P3D V2.2 install,Will this be corrected in next phase? Thx.

100%75%50%d8a34be0e82d98b5a45ff4336cd0dddc

0D8701AB-1210-4FF8-BD6C-309792740F81.gif

Patrick

No. The v2 version(s) will done when the fsx version is stable. You can try and install it but I make no guarantees.

Ok,Thanks for the info.

100%75%50%d8a34be0e82d98b5a45ff4336cd0dddc

0D8701AB-1210-4FF8-BD6C-309792740F81.gif

Patrick

It works fine (as well as it can at this point in development) in P3Dv2. Just point the installer to your P3Dv2 folder.

Just remember this is still an alpha build so a lot of features don't work seemlessly, and others haven't been fully modelled yet. But what you do get is still enjoyable. Heck, I just like looking around the cockpit and cabin. This thing is a real looker!

Colin, just curious, are the cockpit lights supposed to work at this point? I know the alpha lacks a lot of function, not tp mention the installer does not officially include a P3Dv2 compatible plane, but I just wanted to ask.

Todd

Dang, now I just need to get my PC to Germany. I have been waiting almost a year to fly it, military needs to ship my stuff faster!

Samuel Scully

It works fine (as well as it can at this point in development) in P3Dv2. Just point the installer to your P3Dv2 folder.

Just remember this is still an alpha build so a lot of features don't work seemlessly, and others haven't been fully modelled yet. But what you do get is still enjoyable. Heck, I just like looking around the cockpit and cabin. This thing is a real looker!

Colin, just curious, are the cockpit lights supposed to work at this point? I know the alpha lacks a lot of function, not tp mention the installer does not officially include a P3Dv2 compatible plane, but I just wanted to ask.

Todd

I haven't set up the lighting engine for the KA yet.

Jonathan "FRAG" Bleeker

Formerly known here as "Narutokun"

If I speak for my company without permission the boss will nail me down. So unless otherwise specified...Im just a regular simmer who expresses his personal opinion

so how is this working

you do the prepay option, pay, and get a download link automatically?

That's how it worked for me.  I ordered not long after I posted the message above and got the download link 15 minutes later.

Go for it--I've ordered "complete" products (both inside and outside the flight sim world) that were nowhere near as well done as this is in it's "alpha" state.

Richard P. Kelly