Sign in to follow this  
sky2002

737 NGX weather radar

Hello dear developers. Very interested in one question. You did such a beautiful plane as 737 NGX.  You did not think about the weather radar for 737 like 777? The world would have been very grateful to you. 

Thank you. 

Or tell me your thoughts on this subject.

Or tell me your thoughts on this subject.

I too would like to see this. Keeping my fingers crossed.

It's been stated more than a few times that this is intended to be in SP2.  I'm sure if you search for NGX SP2 weather radar it'll come up if you'd like more direct proof from the devs themselves.

Kyle Rodgers

A NGX weather radar update would be great, but I believe it will have to wait for SP2, which is priority #3 I believe beyond a couple of big projects, it could be 2-3 years if ever. Not being pessimistic, just realilistic.

I am not familiar with the latest generation of 737 cockpits but what else does the latest real versions have that is missing from the current cockpit layout of the PMDG 737 NGX apart from the obvious one of weather radar? If the 737NGX is the best selling product for PMDG then I think an update could be encouraged from the masses? (has it been that?) If the I am in the minority then I will do a disappearing act like Major Major Major of Catch 22 fame?

Folks,

SP2, with the wx. radar would be nice, alright.    In the meantime, I'll fly the B777, can't be without my wx. radar.

Jerry Friz

Folks,

SP2, with the wx. radar would be nice, alright.    In the meantime, I'll fly the B777, can't be without my wx. radar.

Jerry Friz

I second that Jerry, unfortunately I have some smaller airports en route...

Regards,
Axel

I wish they could just put it in there for us, instead of make us wait years for SP3... 

Yep.  It's just that easy!  Just drag and drop all that code in there and hope it doesn't mess anything up.

Here ya go guys!  Hope it doesn't break anything!

Kyle Rodgers

Yep.  It's just that easy!  Just drag and drop all that code in there and hope it doesn't mess anything up.

Here ya go guys!  Hope it doesn't break anything!

Kyle, it did mess up my NGX!!!

The weather radar isn't working anymore.   :P

Did you drag the code in the panel folder or  the aircraft. cfg  since if  you would have drag it  to the panel state it  would have messed up your ngx ^_^

I7-800k,Corsair h1101 cooler ,Asus Strix Gaming Intel Z370 S11 motherboard, Corsair 32gb ramDD4,    2  ssd 500gb 970 drive, gtx 1080ti Card,  RM850 power supply

Peter kelberg

@Kyle

If you can implement it in the T7 it won't be rocket science to do so in the 737? If it's a different code Ok, but why is PMDG so lousy in communicating?! Many of us are waiting for years. Of course you can say a few months extra won't hurt but communicate! PMDG is great in simulation. less in communication!

John

Maybe they should ask the guys over at I-Fly. They have had one working in their 737 for some time now.

Vic green

@Kyle

If you can implement it in the T7 it won't be rocket science to do so in the 737? If it's a different code Ok, but why is PMDG so lousy in communicating?! Many of us are waiting for years. Of course you can say a few months extra won't hurt but communicate! PMDG is great in simulation. less in communication!

John

Agree 1000X