Sign in to follow this  
DecryptedZ

FSX - 64bit Conversion Tool - BETA

This better not be a paid BETA. Many would speculate its legitimacy.

David Zambrano, CFII, CPL, IGI

I know there's a lot of money in aviation because I put it there. 

BetaTeamD.png

I'm with SolRayz, just gonna grab a cold one, a bowl of popcorn, sit back, and watch what happens.

Who knows maybe Dovetail will buy it and incorporate this into it's version of fsx? Hmmm, maybe not...

Jazz

I don't know what sorcery this is, I have a 4.3GHz CPU and the PMDG 777 runs 15-30fps.

Not surprised by that seeing what plane you're running. With default aircraft and scenery (I tend to fly GA), I see 50-70, sometimes slightly better or worse. Addon aircraft bring me to 30-40. These are my settings: (no traffic except for road vehicles at 20%)

Screenshot%202014-08-15%2020.59.23.png

Here's a short demo of my FPS: https://www.dropbox.com/s/m4xv92bmmv7ivs3/fsx_performance_demo.mp4

Right, I'll be sure to get some performance numbers up on the website tomorrow. Thanks for that tip.

It varies a lot, really, I can't supply accurate numbers to your specific PC, so its best for me not to that answer that at the moment. I will however, post some statistics of it with standard Windows 64bit hardware specifications.

For accurate numbers, I'd need the total amount of cores you currently have, what settings you're using.

For example, running this tool with the PMDG 777 may give you 15-20FPS more. (This is not true, just a example) While flying a default 737 may give you 40FPS more. (Again, a made up number, nothing real) So, I'd need specifics to give even a estimate.

My display settings are above, and I am running a quad core processor.

Brandon Filer

This better not be a paid BETA. Many would speculate its legitimacy.

P3DV2.0 was/is a paid beta.

Are you guys serious? This is the biggest crock of baloney I've ever seen...

You can't make a program to simply convert such a complex program to 64-bit, you have to re-built the entire architecture of the program.

Haven't you even heard the saying: If something seems to good to be true, it usually is.

Really guys, are we going to fall for this?...

Really guys, are we going to fall for this?..

I agree, you cannot make a silk purse out of a Sour's ear

System: MSFS2020-Premium Deluxe, ASUS Maximus XI Hero,  Intel i7-8086K o/c to 5.0GHz, Corsair AIO H115i Pro, Lian Li PC-O11D XL,MSI RTX 3080 SUPRIM 12Gb, Samsung 970 EVO M.2 SSD, 1Tb Samsung 860 EVO SSD, 32Gb Corsair Vengeance DDR4 3200Mhz RAM, Corsair R1000X Gold PSU,Win 11 ,LG 43UD79 43" 4K IPS Panel., Airbus TCA Full Kit, Stream Deck XL.

A guy with ONE prior post entices you with your hearts desire that it will be ready real soon and if you pay now you get a discount

And another member with 5 prior post says he is going to buy it. And acts excited but why,.. trying to soften up your wallet chains? Sounds co-rehearsed and the dictation is familiar to scam letters I never get.

And never ever did the experienced teams at ACEs and LM even glance at this ?

So it is a new technology. Naahhh ...the toilet was invented 5 months ago, I know, I finally bought one.

And who the heck is this guy>? SANTA CLAUS  ??

guys, I know people who work with this kind of stuff, its fake.. You cannot make a 32 bit program run in 64bit, physically impossible without re-coding. Why do you think LM have shied away from it, its a lot of work, and it would involve a heap of restructuring of the way the graphics are processed, how it shares all of its memory between data...

Seems dodgy.

Is it not FSX that decides there is no more memory available after 32bits? So what can an emulator do to stop this internal disabling?

64bit that's so old school ... I have 128bit Matrix technology ... hit the "Buy me a Guinness Stout" button.  

Interesting, 2 years in the making and the web site just went up today and is for sale? 

P3DV2.0 was/is a paid beta.

Always gotta be one and FSX is not a Beta nor XP10 ... or is this not open to interpretation?   :Peace:

Cheers, Rob.

This is locked. Topic starter - please read our ToS.

Thanks,

Peter

I9-13900K, RTX 4090, DR5-6000MHZCORSAIR ICUE H150I ELITE, ASUS PRIME Z790-P, THERMALTAKE TOUGHPOWER GF3 1350W, WIN 11