Sign in to follow this  
Sersanara

Problem with jet blast fences at airports

Hi,

Some jet blast fences places over the aircrafts like the A380 on the pic.

Does anybody know how to solve this issue?

LM26bnp.jpg

Thanks.

Hmm..interesting.

My only thoughts on it are scenery library?.... had a similar problem with Orbx scenery..putting control towers where I didn't want them. If this is an addon airport...move it to the top in scenery library and see if that helps

Looks like blast fencing was used to protect the parking areas from the taxiway and one parking spot is way too close to that fence.  This is an airport problem, you might try using Airport Design Editor to remove the errant parking spot.

My computer: ABS Gladiator Gaming PC featuring an Intel 10700F CPU, EVGA CLC-240 AIO cooler (dead fans replaced with Noctua fans), Asus Tuf Gaming B460M Plus motherboard, 16GB DDR4-3000 RAM, 1 TB NVMe SSD, EVGA RTX3070 FTW3 video card, dead EVGA 750 watt power supply replaced with Antec 900 watt PSU.

Thank you for your answers guys.

The airport of the pic is a Ray Smith's mod. I tried move it to top in the scenery library but don't work. I think remember that the same happens at stock airports too. Maybe Stans is in true and it's concerned to distance between airplane and fence, but I have also seen blast fences over buildings.

I wondered if there is a way to remove these fences of all airports by deleting some file or similar, because I don't know handle ADE, and changing it one by one...

This is a draw order issue that pops up with scenery objects that use transparent textures.

The only real fix is to move the fence or change your view point.

Or ignore it and move on.

regards,

Joe

The best gift you can give your children is your time.

sigbar.gif