Sign in to follow this  
Aamir

| Doha - Singapore | QTR940/QR940 | B77W |

Caved and picked up OTHH from Taxi2Gate. I absolutely adore it!

Did a long-ish flight down to Singapore, departed around the same time as the real QTR940, and beat it by 30 minutes. Enjoy the shots! :D

14983376102_21aa63ce94_o.jpg

14797130358_ef8f954817_o.jpg

14797128118_27d9024f0a_o.jpg

14797048359_3ca0443aa7_o.jpg

No en-route pictures I'm afraid, was busy working while she cruised along... 7H40M on the clock! :)

14797047169_eae021fc68_o.jpg

14797052960_4d155c1193_o.jpg

An SIA2 popped up next to me as I was running the shutdowns, I remember doing this flight a while ago.. Anyway, VATSIM was great, had Singapore Center on for the arrival..

14983364642_d1b79cc2af_o.jpg

14797048130_714c00bb8c_o.jpg

14797045930_2dc93097f0_o.jpg

--

Hope you lot enjoyed these shots. Tomorrow I'll be doing Mumbai - Doha - London, look out for the shots :)

Aamir Thacker

Nice shots!

Didn't know there is a payware scenery for OTHH considering it's such a new airport. I'm currently using the freeware one downloaded from the library.

I'll have to check this one out as I've been doing a fair bit of flying to and from that part of the Middle-East lately.

Ok, since there's no harm in asking...

How do you put that time information in the PFD?

And great screenshots, obviously!

How do you put that time information in the PFD?

It's one of the custom display and equipment options you can set via the FMC. I you press the MENU key then PMDG SETUP > AIRCRAFT then either EQUIPMENT or DISPLAYS can't remember which off the top of my head. Should be a 'digital' or 'analog' clock.

It's one of the custom display and equipment options you can set via the FMC. I you press the MENU key then PMDG SETUP > AIRCRAFT then either EQUIPMENT or DISPLAYS can't remember which off the top of my head. Should be a 'digital' or 'analog' clock.

Ah, thank you! In the past I've searched for this in the aircraft's menus with no luck. I guess I missed some options...  :P

Nice shots!

Didn't know there is a payware scenery for OTHH considering it's such a new airport. I'm currently using the freeware one downloaded from the library.

I'll have to check this one out as I've been doing a fair bit of flying to and from that part of the Middle-East lately.

It's super worth it. No idea what kind of juju magic T2G have been up to, but the performance is insanely great!

Ah, thank you! In the past I've searched for this in the aircraft's menus with no luck. I guess I missed some options... 

You can also do this in the "Aircraft Specific Settings" in the OC. Works great! :)

Aamir Thacker

It's super worth it. No idea what kind of juju magic T2G have been up to, but the performance is insanely great!

Had a look at another set of screenshots in the forum and notice that Doha city itself is also modelled. Looks similar in quality to FlyTampa Dubai and I get excellent frames on my moderate system.

Think it would be a good complement as I like doing short 777 hops between the 2 cities sometimes.

Ah, thank you! In the past I've searched for this in the aircraft's menus with no luck.

Not sure if that option was included prior to SP1.

Not sure if that option was included prior to SP1.

The electronic clock was added in SP1.

Aamir Thacker