Sign in to follow this  
TTurbo

JS4100 Incredible airplane,but i have two little issues...

Hi to all,first let me know what an amazing plane,but after install and read carefully the tutorial,i have two little "issues":

First:Is the transponder mode linked to IVAP client???,I mean when setting in the radio panel on the JS4100 is supposed to set on ivap un mode "C"???,i can´t.

Second:After set the route on FMC/MCDU and select the arc/map mode and LNAV in both sides i can see the route displayed on navigation display,but i can´t see the fix names on the route until airborne,is this normal???.

Thanks Alex.

1) I've never used the J41 with IVAP, but it doesn't set the transponder in FS INN.

2) Annoyingly, the only fix name displayed on the EHSI is the one you are currently flying TO on the FMS.

ckyliu, proud supporter of ViaIntercity.com. i5 12400F, 32GB, GTX980, more in "About me" on my profile. 

support1.jpg

1) I've never used the J41 with IVAP, but it doesn't set the transponder in FS INN.

2) Annoyingly, the only fix name displayed on the EHSI is the one you are currently flying TO on the FMS.

So are you saying this aircraft effectively can't be flown with online ATC???

So are you saying this aircraft effectively can't be flown with online ATC???

I just press a button on the FS INN mini CP to get Mode C. It picks up the code fine, just doesn't detect the mode. I've logged at least 30 hours online with it on Vatsim

ckyliu, proud supporter of ViaIntercity.com. i5 12400F, 32GB, GTX980, more in "About me" on my profile. 

support1.jpg

I just press a button on the FS INN mini CP to get Mode C. It picks up the code fine, just doesn't detect the mode. I've logged at least 30 hours online with it on Vatsim

Phew thank goodness for that I thought you meant you couldn't use the transponder dial to get the numbers up!

If you do ever get an aircraft that won't set the transponder code in multiplayer, most clients will let you set it by command line, for example in Squawkbox 3 you can enter .xpndr or .x followed by the code.

support1.jpg