Sign in to follow this  
Paul_

Airliner for Prepar3D v2.3 ?

Hi everyone

I'd like to install an airliner such as a Boeing 737/757 or 767 into Prepar3D v2.3 and was wondering if anyone has any suggestions on which 'freeware' aircraft work well  ...

I was going to install my FSX back onto my system  with the migration tool which automatically ports all the aircraft into P3D but if I can get away without doing that I'd be pleased 

Thanking you in advance

Paul

The only option for the 737 NGX is iFly. On my system, the framerates were poor and I refunded it. The Quality Wings 757 works in P3D. I don't know if there's a compatable 767 or not.

NAX669.png

there are couple of choices:

- ifly 737

- Aerosoft Airbus X (add FS2Crew for realism)

- Majestic Q400 (the best IMO when it comes to systems simulation, etc.)

I am sure I am missing others, but I think these are the major players so far. It is tough, I love P3D, specially after V2.3 ... but on the other hand I cant stop flying the 777 (the ASN Weather Radar integration is really good)

Good luck!

John.

Cheers Mwilk and John ... that's very helpful :)

I do have the Quality Wings 757 so I'll look at installing it later

I was also wondering if there were any good 'freeware' aircraft I could look at installing .....

I am sure there are lots out there but I was just wondering if there were any 'star performers' anyone could recommend

Cheers

Paul

Yakovlev Yak-40. Great freeware regional jet with wonderful visuals.

I don't know if there's a compatable 767 or not.

I'm running the Level-D 767 with success on the combo of Win7/P3D v2.3. The 767 does have issues with Windows 8.1 in the event you are running it. That said, I've run into no real issues with my Win7 install. It's obviously not native to P3D, so it should be noted that the EMT was used to install her... no need for EMT's 'legacy' mode, however!

The Level-D 767 may not be the newest or prettiest airliner around, but it remains one of the more functional and rich expressions of a flight sim addon to this day!

-Greg

Guest JustanotherPilot

Milviz B737-200 works great in P3D v2.4

Milviz B737-200 works great in P3D v2.4

and is in sale 30% right now at PCAviator Australia :smile:

Dominique

Simming since 1981 -  4770k@3.7 GHz with 16 GB of RAM and a 1080 with 8 GB VRAM running a 27" @ 2560*1440 - Windows 10 - Warthog HOTAS - MFG pedals - MSFS Standard version with Steam

I installed the QualityWings 757 into my P3D a few days back. Flies very nicely and good FPS too!

FlightSim UK - Live To Fly

FSUK.jpg

Guest JustanotherPilot

and is in sale 30% right now at PCAviator Australia :smile:

Which is where I bought it from.

Freeware?

Project Airbus A320 series works nicely, Project Opensky/SkySpirit 737, 747 and 767 work just fine as well. JustFlight's freemium 757 also works well.

Freeware?Project Opensky/SkySpirit 737, 747 and 767 work just fine as well. JustFlight's freemium 757 also works well.

My humblest apologies for bringing up this very very old thread but are you saying that POSKY and

Skyspirit freeware products work well in P3D??

Aharon

signCopy.jpg

Save up and get a real aircraft you can learn something with, the PMDG NGX. 

BOBSK8             MSFS 2020 ,    ,PMDG 737-600-800 FSLTL , TrackIR ,  Avliasoft EFB2  ,  ATC  by PF3  ,

A Pilots LIfe V2 ,  CLX PC , Auto FPS, ACTIVE Sky FS,  PMDG DC6 , A2A Comanche, Fenix A320, Milviz C 310

My humblest apologies for bringing up this very very old thread but are you saying that POSKY and

Skyspirit freeware products work well in P3D??

Aharon

Well that would have been an early version of P3Dv2. Not sure on P3Dv3 as I've not tried to use them in it - I bought the Aerosoft Airbus a while ago and haven't used anything else since!