Sign in to follow this  
chriswpoole

Problem with NGX Heading/navigation

I'm running into a problem with the heading being off in the NGX, somtimes as much as 90*. ive done a complete uninstall of the NGX and re-installed it, as well a my navigraph data but nothing still off.

Any body have any suggestions?

Chris 

I uninstalled the navigraph data along with the NGX uninstall. apon re-install of the aircraft and service packs, I left the navigraph data out (did not install it) but the same issue was there.

Somethings goes wrong,which AIRAC data do you have in use,can you fly from A to B with your programmed FMC ?

Any body have any suggestions?

Uninstall/reinstall should usually be your absolute last resort.  As you can see, it rarely fixes the issue, and it can actually cause more problems than the one you were attempting to solve.

As for your issue, have you tried the Flight1 Registry Repair Tool?

Kyle Rodgers

ok the Flight 1 tool worked to fix the heading issue. but now the navigation display still shows me 90* off, for example if im lined up on rwy 27 at ksan the display will still show like im on the taxiway 90* off center line.

chris