Sign in to follow this  
Nick M

My love affair... With a Cherokee!

Hello,

yes we are looking at starting the integration of the new units for the upcoming GA release, hopefully before years end, as the modern units match this aircraft better.

thanks

Lewis

Lewis - A2A Simulations

...we are looking at starting the integration of the new units for the upcoming GA release, hopefully before years end...

Thanks for the info Lewis. If you fancy dropping any more hints about the next GA release... Please feel free! :wink:

For the benefit of those Cherokee flyers out there who have downloaded third-party repaints, the most recent AccuSim update may have caused some of them (for example Tim's wonderful N2442C or my repaints of N38GH or VH-PXD) to stop showing in the aircraft selection menu. There's a discussion on this here on the A2A forums with instructions on how to restore any missing repaints.

All the best,

Nick

Nick M - A2A Simulations

Totally agree - the A2A Cherokee is another FSX Classic!

Just hoping the A2A team will release a capability to include the Flight1 GTN750 in the panel..

:P

ps. Really nice paint job.. ^_^

Couldn't agree with you more. Nice article also by the way to the OP. I too find this little plane a ton of fun. I think the new GPS would top it off. Only a guy with a Cherokee in this fine of shape could afford the 14 grand for one anyway. Your truly Capt. McGill, R.J. USN Retired.

Nice article also by the way to the OP. I too find this little plane a ton of fun. I think the new GPS would top it off.

Thanks Capt. McGill. Seems to be a lot of demand for GTN750 integration so maybe A2A will reconsider further down the line...

However, in the safety of the virtual skies, I much prefer blundering from VOR to VOR in the old girl. If it was my soft body in a real aeroplane, no doubt at all I'd want the finest wizardry from Garmin!

All the best,

Nick

Nick M - A2A Simulations

What is the next GA release? I bought the 172 becuase its had RXP intergration, but now with P3d the RXP stuff doesn't work. I'm not buying anything anymore if I can get the GTN stuff in the VC.

Ron Hamilton

"95% is half the truth, but most of it is lies, but if you read half of what is written, you'll be okay." __ Honey Boo Boo's Mom

I thought it was confirmed to be a Bonanza but now I can't find that source.

I think they are also doing a T-6 Texan.... which bores me hehe... but GA I'll buy!

| FAA ZMP |
| PPL ASEL |
| Windows 11 | MSI Z690 Tomahawk | 12700K 4.7GHz | MSI RTX 4080 | 32GB 5600 MHz DDR5 | 500GB Samsung 860 Evo SSD | 2x 2TB Samsung 970 Evo M.2 | EVGA 850W Gold | Corsair 5000X | HP G2 (VR) / LG 27" 1440p |

We haven't announced it yet, its due for release before the year end though.

thanks,

Lewis

Lewis - A2A Simulations

Great only three more months of mystery hehe!

| FAA ZMP |
| PPL ASEL |
| Windows 11 | MSI Z690 Tomahawk | 12700K 4.7GHz | MSI RTX 4080 | 32GB 5600 MHz DDR5 | 500GB Samsung 860 Evo SSD | 2x 2TB Samsung 970 Evo M.2 | EVGA 850W Gold | Corsair 5000X | HP G2 (VR) / LG 27" 1440p |

Great only three more months of mystery hehe!

Blimey the year has just flown by! (BOOM PUN PUN PUN! ^_^ )

Lewis - A2A Simulations

for the upcoming GA release, hopefully before years end, as the modern units match this aircraft better.

Aaaiiyyyeeee, what could it be?

I have no idea,  not that up on modern GA aviation.

I thought it was confirmed to be a Bonanza but now I can't find that source.

Well, odds-on favourite does seem to be the Beechcraft Bonanza V35. This is largely based on a tantalising glimpse from the A2A video 'Cherokee: The Low Wing Wonder' which gave us the first proper preview of the PA-28.

Here's the glimpse in question:

BonanzaV35.png?dl=0

The eagle-eyed TJ identified it as a V35 in this post and Scott Gentile confirmed they'd 'like to make a Bonanza' in the same thread. Hardly a confirmation, but definitely enough to fuel idle speculation!

Until we see a video entitled 'Bonanza: The V-Tailed Killer' on A2A's site, guess we'll just have to keep guessing. However, I'd certainly love to get my hands on a complex, retractable-gear single with the Cherokee's character but perhaps a touch more speed. (oh, and with an HSI too please!)

(Of course, Scott's Comanche seems destined to be the ultimate AccuSim GA single one of these days.)

All the best,

Nick

P.S. Needless-to-say, I'll be in the queue for an AccuSim twin too, and the photos on A2A's site of a 'Seminole walkaround' look promising...

Nick M - A2A Simulations

I reckon it's the single commanche!

....but anything from A2A will be an autobuy for me. :smile:

Next project announced I would think in the next couple months, sooner rather than later so long as all goes to plan, which sometimes it naturally doesn't.

cheers,

Lewis

Lewis - A2A Simulations

Next project announced I would think in the next couple months, sooner rather than later so long as all goes to plan, which sometimes it naturally doesn't.

cheers,

Lewis

Ohh Come on Lewis, just spill the beans!!!!

(American Slang for "bloody tell us already")

We will not tell anyone, I promise! ; )

Just kidding Lewis!

By the end of the year! That is great news in itself !

B.