I fell in love with this product when i first got it.. but lately flying locally in the Northeast, there is too much unrealistic Ground Fog!!!!.. I' mean I"m looking out doors and it's a crystal clear sky.. I don't mind fog for a challenge once in awhile, but all the time is ridiculous.. I tried some setting for disable ground haze but that didn't seem to help..

Is there a setting I missing somewhere? I mean lots of times flying Boston to New York there's an impenetrable cloud layer at ground to 3000 feet, again, while I look out my window and it's a crystal clear sky.. Very frustrating..

I'm using Rex 4 as well..

are you sure that the asn is in live weather mode? i accidentally switched mine to manual once and it took me a while to figure out why the sim conditions were so different than what i thought they were supposed to be..

maybe you could post a more specific example with the date, zulu time and location (kbos?kjfk?) and somebody can see if the issue occurs for them also. 

cheers

-andy crosby

That was it Andy!!.. Duh.. color me stupid!!

My beautiful sim is back! ;-)

Charlie