Sign in to follow this  
svfranchini

B757

Not really.  PMDG is letting level D drag their 757 into the later part of this decade.

David Zambrano, CFII, CPL, IGI

I know there's a lot of money in aviation because I put it there. 

BetaTeamD.png

Dear PMDG Team,

Any chance to build an Excellent 757 in a future? :rolleyes:

Regards

Santiago

Santiago, do a forum search for 757 and you will see all the results where PMDG either said no or no plans at this time to build a 757.

Sean Campbell

Avsim Board of Directors | Avsim Forums Moderator

I wish...

Seriously.  There comes a point where professional courtesy hits limits.

Kyle Rodgers

I wish...

Seriously.  There comes a point where professional courtesy hits limits.

Is that limit around 5 years?

I think the other developer has gone from this being a part-time project to a casual project. To be perfectly honest, I wonder if the project has been quietly canned altogether...

Level-D don't have any updates its been a long time and Quality Wings will not support 757 Collection on P3D (which is a shame, because I have it and can't use it)

I'd kill for a PMDG 75/76!  Seriously, the current 76's for FSX are either terribly outdated or just plain unrealistic.  I got the LDS767 in the 7th grade w/ a flyer in the box that the 757 was "coming soon".  Well, I'm a senior in college now and still nothing more than a partial 2d panel shot on their website.  I appreciate the professional courtesy, but like Kyle said, there comes a point when it needs to be reconsidered.  Especially the 767 since the current offerings are not new products.  I don't think PMDG making one would ruin any "relationship", at least it shouldn't.  For crying out loud its around 10 years old now.  When products reaches that age, I think its only fair that another company can make on of their own.

Well. What a pity that we don't have high end versions of those beautiful, iconic planes. And look at those fantastic, old style flightdecks. Modern flightdecks are stuffed with ipad displays and look basically all  the same. 787, A 350. No soul. Just my two cents.

Really disappointing they won't do the 757. The one plane I have been waiting years for. Perfect airplane for two different demographics. Great for short and long haul flights. I agree, there has to be a point when you say, clearly the other guy isn't going to do this one.

I only see it happening though if PMDG bought out LDS.  If only we lived in a perfect world...  But yeah, both the 757 and 767 satisfy various markets.  Both fly short and long haul legs in real life.  And did I mention how great they are to fly?  Perfect combination of old and new instrumentation imo.

A 767 from PMDG would be absolutely amazing to have. Unfortunately, the visual modeling of the LDS can cause epileptic seizures when flown right after getting used to the 777.

A warning, do not fly them back to back if you want to preserve your mental health.

David Zambrano, CFII, CPL, IGI

I know there's a lot of money in aviation because I put it there. 

BetaTeamD.png

Thanks all for your comments.

Definitely the 757 one of the best & wonderful airliners ever built. It would have been amazing to have a model in our sims.

Santiago