Sign in to follow this  

RealAir is coming to P3D

On the Orbx forum Kilstorm posted that Rob from RealAir mailed him that they are currently converting the Duke to P3D and the Legacy will follow later on. "It will take a bit of time because a number of changes are having to be made." Good news imho! 

I have also had some encouraging emails from Rob and I hope that he will now make an announcement about this as it is the best news that I have heard for a long time:)

I wonder what they'll do about the GPS.  I've come to view the RealityXP component of the Dukes as an integral piece of it's avionics, rather than just a bonus extra.

I wonder what they'll do about the GPS. I've come to view the RealityXP component of the Dukes as an integral piece.

I'd love to put the Flight1 GTN in the Duke since it's P3D compatible. Perhaps an integration may become available. For now, I have Mindstar's gauge in the Turbine Duke working in P3D 2.3, a few less features than RealityXP,  but current data. For me, in the data vs features battle, data wins.

James McLees

I have heard many good things about the Turbine Duke and it will be great to be able to finally purchase a P3D version.  

spacer.png

REX AccuSeason Developer

REX Simulations

I read somwhere that they cancelled the 172...

And yes, it looks like they cancelled the C172 unfortunately.

Where did you read this? I have the A2A version and I love it (so I wasn't planning on buying the Realair) but I was interested to see what version of the 172 Realair would supply.

EDIT: I forgot to mention the success of the A2A version is likely what led to this "cancellation" (in quotes for now since I'm not sure if it's confirmed or not).

Ara Mahs, Private Pilot

I'd love to put the Flight1 GTN in the Duke since it's P3D compatible. Perhaps an integration may become available. For now, I have Mindstar's gauge in the Turbine Duke working in P3D 2.3, a few less features than RealityXP,  but current data. For me, in the data vs features battle, data wins.

Me to, the GTNs are amazing, I suggest everyone should try the free PC version from Garmin to experience it. I have purchased the Milviz B55 as they have integrated both the GTN 750 and 650 into the cockpit so would love to have an integrated version in the RealAir aircraft.

This is really good News,just love the turbine duke and Legacy, thank,s

Where did you read this? I have the A2A version and I love it (so I wasn't planning on buying the Realair) but I was interested to see what version of the 172 Realair would supply.

EDIT: I forgot to mention the success of the A2A version is likely what led to this "cancellation" (in quotes for now since I'm not sure if it's confirmed or not).

In another thread Rob said that the C172 will probably not happen because they have licencing issues and there's already the A2A rendition.

I'd love to put the Flight1 GTN in the Duke since it's P3D compatible. Perhaps an integration may become available. For now, I have Mindstar's gauge in the Turbine Duke working in P3D 2.3, a few less features than RealityXP, but current data. For me, in the data vs features battle, data wins.

PM me reference updated RXP data

| FAA ZMP |
| PPL ASEL |
| Windows 11 | MSI Z690 Tomahawk | 12700K 4.7GHz | MSI RTX 4080 | 32GB 5600 MHz DDR5 | 500GB Samsung 860 Evo SSD | 2x 2TB Samsung 970 Evo M.2 | EVGA 850W Gold | Corsair 5000X | HP G2 (VR) / LG 27" 1440p |

Great news that Real Air is coming to P3D! I think it is a no brainer to add the GTN intergration. I bought a small touchscreen just for the GTN 750 and just love it. The combination of using touch for flight planning etc. and the clear easy to see steam gauges for me are even more fun than the G1000 and not near as hard on performance. Some days it is just great to be a simmer!! :yahoo:

Sam

Prepar3D V5.3/12700K@5.1/EVGA 3080 TI/1000W PSU/Windows 10/40" 4K Samsung@3840x2160/ASP3D/ASCA/ORBX/
ChasePlane/General Aviation/Honeycomb Alpha+Bravo/MFG Rudder Pedals/

So they are making an installer because I thought it already worked in P3D.