Sign in to follow this  
toby23

Revised Q400 Checklists for the Dash-8 based on the Airline2Sim training - DOWNLOAD HERE

With the release of Airline2Sim's excellent training videos, Prepar3D v2.3 and the latest update to the Dash-8 v1.0.11, I have remade my Checklists.
DOWNLOAD CHECKLIST HERE

The Checklists have been designed for anyone whose time is limited and who wants to get up in the air and back down again as realistically as possible.
Safety tests and checks are essential in the real world, I just don't have the time for them in my sim any more.

Using these Checklists, you should be ready to taxi within 15 minutes, with everything correctly setup and ready to go.

While everyone has a different way of working, I have found that the following flow and utilities work best for me.
1. Simbrief.com or PFPX for flight planning. Save .pln and export .pdf to Dropbox
2. Download Charts from Navigraph to Dropbox
3. FS Kneeboard 2 to display Charts and flightplan on ipad (via Dropbox integration)
4. VoxATC together with Ivona Voices for ATC (the latest version of VoxATC works extremely well and the First Officer option really helps reduce your workload as Pilot Flying)

Fly safe,

Toby

Ryzen 5800X3D, 64GB RAM, RTX 4090, Windows 10

Checklist has been updated.

Updated 30.08.14

- ARCDU ON position corrected to ensure Cabin Announcements start

Just purchased the training and these will come in handy. Saves making my own.

Thanks for these :good:

One small error spotted..

On finals, you will need to PRESS APPR as well to capture the Localizer.

I'll add this to the list and upload it tomorrow.

Updated 31.08.14
- Added APPR on Final Approach to Intercept Localiser

Many thanks Toby

System: MSFS2020-Premium Deluxe, ASUS Maximus XI Hero,  Intel i7-8086K o/c to 5.0GHz, Corsair AIO H115i Pro, Lian Li PC-O11D XL,MSI RTX 3080 SUPRIM 12Gb, Samsung 970 EVO M.2 SSD, 1Tb Samsung 860 EVO SSD, 32Gb Corsair Vengeance DDR4 3200Mhz RAM, Corsair R1000X Gold PSU,Win 11 ,LG 43UD79 43" 4K IPS Panel., Airbus TCA Full Kit, Stream Deck XL.

I'm interested too...

Thank you and Regards,

Richard Portier

MAXIMUS VI FORMULA|Intel® Core i7-4770K Oc@4.50GHz x8|NVIDIA GeForce GTX 1080ti|M16GB DDR3|Windows10 Pro 64|P3Dv5|AFS2|TrackIr5|Saitek ProFlight Yoke + Quadrant + Rudder Pedal|Thrustmaster Warthog A10|