Sign in to follow this  
noelgallagher

Version 6.46 and MyTraffic

Hello everyone!

I am a Voxatc happy customer and use it with MyTraffic X. Until a few days ago I was stuck with version 6.20, because I couldn't figure out why version 6.34 was not working for me.

Yesterday, I finally decided to upgrade to version 6.46. I made a couple of flights and it seems to work fine except for one thing.

Yesterday I flew out of KLAS and, while almost all parking spots were full of planes, none of them was taxiing to runway, nor taking off. There was one plane landing and no other movements.

When I landed in KDEN, ai traffic appeared to behave normally, with planes taking off and landing.

However, when loading a new flight from KDEN today, again parking spots were full, loads of planes standing at gates and tower frequency was dead silent. No plane was landing too.

Anyone else experiencing this? I use the exact traffic density of the previous version (55%).

I wouldn't want to downgrade again, but I'll have to, if I can't figure out what is causing this issue, because airports look surreal!

Thank you everyone.

Thank you everyone,

FSX or P3D?

Best Regards,

Vaughan Martell - PP-ASEL KDTW

I have this issue with 6.46 also.

It seems to happen at large airports. For example when I fly out of LatinVFR SLVR, (awesome airport by the way) the traffic moves as normal. It seems to work fine when departing Taxi2Gate TFFR, (another awesome airport).

If I depart out of KMIA, or another equally large airport the gates are full but I might have only one or two ai departures. Im using UT2 for traffic. VoxATC in my opinon is very good, and I like the product. Try testing your issue at smaller airports, and see if you have the same results. Recommendation SLVR, TNCM, TVSB, TLPC.

Hopefully a fix for this issue will be coming soon.

"If I depart out of KMIA, or another equally large airport the gates are full but I might have only one or two ai departures."

I use MytrafficX  FSX.

I just went to KMIA .. same results.

One American and I United departing.

Best Regards,

Vaughan Martell - PP-ASEL KDTW

Vox is an awesome program. It does a great job in the ATC department but the one place it is lacking is in handling of AI traffic. It has gotten better with enroute traffic, but as you have stated, there is very little traffic around large airports.

NAX669.png

Thank you everyone,

FSX or P3D?

I forgot to mention it's for FSX, sorry.

I have this issue with 6.46 also.

It seems to happen at large airports. For example when I fly out of LatinVFR SLVR, (awesome airport by the way) the traffic moves as normal. It seems to work fine when departing Taxi2Gate TFFR, (another awesome airport).

If I depart out of KMIA, or another equally large airport the gates are full but I might have only one or two ai departures. Im using UT2 for traffic. VoxATC in my opinon is very good, and I like the product. Try testing your issue at smaller airports, and see if you have the same results. Recommendation SLVR, TNCM, TVSB, TLPC.

Hopefully a fix for this issue will be coming soon.

Glad to know I'm not the only one experiencing this. The thing that really bothers me is that on landing it seems to work fine, or, at least, better than departure, which makes no sense. At least for me.

I usually fly from and to large airports, but I'll try one of the smaller ones you suggest (I own TNCM) and see what happens.

Thank you all!

Looks like Voxatc does work normally at small airports indeed. Tried FlyTampa TNCM and LatinVFR MGGT and everything works fine.

It now looks even weirder to me. Hope they'll fix this soon.

great to know what the problem is for large airports! I use WOAI and have the same problem

ZORAN

Looks like Voxatc does work normally at small airports indeed.

Don't hesitate to contact Tegwyn (the developer) about this. He doesn't frequent this forum as far as I know. I used ProFlight Emulator today in P3D. It had me so screwed up that I landed in a field due to heavy fog at Melbourne. I'll stick with Vox from now on even with its' quirks.

NAX669.png

Don't hesitate to contact Tegwyn (the developer) about this. He doesn't frequent this forum as far as I know. I used ProFlight Emulator today in P3D. It had me so screwed up that I landed in a field due to heavy fog at Melbourne. I'll stick with Vox from now on even with its' quirks.

I certainly will. Will post his answer here.

No doubt Vox is the best ATC program out there, even with its problems. I would have liked to see a new version of Radar Contact, though.