Sign in to follow this  
Jeff_Favignano

Aerosoft Airbus X American Voice Pack

Hey guys n' gals, I have a preview video of my upcoming American voice pack for the Aerosoft Airbus X Extended! Feedback is always welcome and I am near release! Special Thanks to my girlfriend for doing all of the F/O voice overs. I am the captain in the pack.

V1.0 of Beta and here is a preview video of it in action!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IagmFOWCBYg

Sounds great. Like how its is plenty loud and can actually hear the people.

Keep up the good work!

Sounds great. Like how its is plenty loud and can actually hear the people.

Keep up the good work!

Thank you sir! It was my goal to make sure the sounds were on par if not better than the originals. I rendered the files out at 44100 so it saves on space but has great quality.

Sounds good, now we need a US ground crew to go along with it :)

I am working on that as well as the F/A announcements. I already have voice overs lined up to finish it off. I will release it separate to keep things simple and file sizes down!

Hey guys n' gals, I have a preview video of my upcoming American voice pack for the Aerosoft Airbus X Extended! Feedback is always welcome and I am near release! Special Thanks to my girlfriend for doing all of the F/O voice overs. I am the captain in the pack.

V1.0 of Beta and here is a preview video of it in action!

This is fantastic news! I need to re-familiarize myself with the bus now! Also, I didn't know you were on this forum Jeff, I love your youtube videos, your FSX and LCPDFR ones in particular! Looking forward to this! You said it's close to release, how close? 1 week? 1 month? More?

I am working on that as well as the F/A announcements. I already have voice overs lined up to finish it off. I will release it separate to keep things simple and file sizes down!

That sounds great Jeff! Thanks so much. Whats the best way to follow this as regarding when you will release it, just follow this thread?

Chris Strobel KSNA

original.jpg

Yes I will be updating you here in this thread, I plan to finish this up by the weekend! It could be earlier depending on participant schedules. Thanks for the kind words guys!

Great to hear about the ground crew.

One request. Is there any way that when you release this, you could have the Captian/FO/Ground crew sounds bundled separate? 

Sounds good and also a fan of your channel. Thanks!

Yes I will be updating you here in this thread, I plan to finish this up by the weekend! It could be earlier depending on participant schedules. Thanks for the kind words guys!

Ok super! Really looking forward to it and thanks again for your efforts! With the new Aerosoft AXE's and the FS Labs 320 around the corner, it looks like 4th quarter 2014 will be a good one for Airbus fans :)

Chris Strobel KSNA

original.jpg

UPDATE:I have completed the ground crew part of the pack. Only FA Announcements left to do!

Cool. Nice job on the voice pack. Tell the GF that she did great. Thank you for sharing your work with us.

Cool. I will be excited to get this voicepack. I started to do it myself and had my wife lined up to do the FO. We started but got interrupted and never finished. I looked to see when we last worked on it and it was November, 2013. It's tedious work and I salute you for doing it, sir.

Hi Jeff,

Based on your beta video (above), I'm now interested in re-installing the AS A320.  Good work!

When you release it, where wil it be hosted?

Thanks, Bruce.