Sign in to follow this  
Shousa

Milviz P-38 doesn't have RXP Integrated - need help

I have just bought the Milviz P-38 only to discover there is no RXP Integration (on their website it says there is) - you have to do it yourself.

So I have tried for 4 hours to get it working to no avail.

Before I throw in the towel and ask for a refund I thought I would just check if someone actually has it working ?

Further  I saw Chuck Jodry the coder said this on the release "Complete instructions and sample panel cfg's are in the Milviz forums , both at Avsim and for registered clients at Milviz" - I could not find any samples at all on avsim.
http://forum.avsim.net/page/index.html/_/reviews/aircraft/lockheed-p-38-redbull-redux-from-milviz-r1546

Does anyone know? or were they lost when avsim had to rebuild?

Thanks.

Ps The reason I am not asking this on Milviz forums but here is because Colin stated on his forum he would not even provide RXP Integration and a staff member said the same on soh. So please don't tell me to ask there because no point.

http://www.milviz.com/forum/viewtopic.php?f=82&t=2966

http://sim-outhouse.com/sohforums/showthread.php?89245-Issues-with-Milviz-P-38-Redux&p=902470&viewfull=1#post902470

I working it out myself - it is showing - adjusting now.

Far out their panel.cfg!

Glad you got it sorted out, i thought there was a sample panel.cfg included with the package , i will double check that and verify the cfg is available in the forums .

As an aside the complete list of  MV aircraft equipped with GNS systems are being fitted out with the Flight 1 units in 3D , the B55 and C310 are available and the P38 is on my list after i add the option to the Bell 410,

Unfortunately RXP units are not compatible with P3D v2, Jean Luc has been hard to reach for over a year , last we talked he had been hanging out on an island in Greece for a few months with his family and really loved it , saying " its the kind of place where you dont lock your doors "  this was over a year ago and i have not heard from him since . I don't foresee an update from him anytime soon, there are not many places one could say that about .

Actually this exact issue of "non-integration" has been the same for 2 years on Milviz's forums for their "RXP Integrated" planes.

Thanks, I will await the correct p-38 RXP Integration on these forums then from you because mine has issues.

- you need either 530 only, 430 only or both

- that is 3 panel.cfgs maximum only

- in my case I have a 530 only

I still cannot find a solution.

After further research it seems that the reason the knobs are weird is code was not implemented in the model to hide them.

From this link the picture shown in the comments just shows (have to look carefully as it is a small pic) that the model does not have the 3d knobs hidden.

http://forum.avsim.net/page/index.html/_/reviews/aircraft/lockheed-p-38-redbull-redux-from-milviz-r1546

Given that you have to implement this yourself and the knobs are not coded I would say (not being disrespectful to Milviz who are obviously great developers) some may think putting the wording that the model is RXP integrated is not strictly correct.

In my case I have removed the 530 from the VC and am using a pop-up instead.

Issue resolved.