Sign in to follow this  
jjj90

737NGX Activation

First off for the past 3 hours I have not been able to submit a ticket to PMDG because I cannot login for whatever reason but I also cant activate my NGX!!!! This is becoming a very frustrating purchase. Installed with Admin started FSX with Admin when i put in my license key from the e-mail i get cannot connect to internet then followed by wrong licence key. I have searched everywhere on the forums but no one has posted any solutions to the problem and don't be a child and post a link to the ticket support area I already stated I cannot log in there. Maybe it has something to do with my activation? Help will be  much appreciated.

I solved my issue!!!! By luck i went to use internet explorer and i could not pull up google and MS troubleshooter found the issue to be the proxy server that IE had switched to for some reason. I found a guide cannot find the link but its simple. I went to IE, then tools,internet options, then clicked on the connections tab, then LAN settings. in LAN settings you will see an area for Proxy server and a check box that says "use a proxy server for local addresses". The boxed was checked so I unchecked it hit ok and was able to use google again. After went to FSX loaded tje NGX put in my activation code and bam was good to go. This helped me out so im hoping to help anyone else who may have this issue its worth a shot.

I solved my issue!!!!

Welcome to the PMDG forum......Great news jjj90, it is amazing how many times it can be an IE/Chrome issue. Good trouble shooting.

I would imagine you hanging about in the forum now you are a PMDG 737NG driver, there are many great pilots here with lots of knowledge to assist.

If I can suggest, when you log in next time, go into admin and affix your name as your signature, so it posts with your name automatically, as in this forum, it is a requirement to affix our names for both civil conversations and PMDG can see the names and match to licences.

How did you go with tutorial No 2, a tad demanding, but much fun. 

Geoff Bryce