Sign in to follow this  
Richard99_Photography

Airbus Extended X: ND not working

Hello gents,

I am using since few days the Aerosoft Airbus Extended X along with P3D v2.3. Well, ND is not working. After dialed knobs to light on PFD and ND, navigation display is completely freeze: no information about wind speed and direction, no heading (always locked to the north 000°) and so on, the only alive objects are airports/VOR/waypoints.

Has someone experienced that and can give me some tips for fixing?

Many thanks.

Bye.

Hello gents,

I am using since few days the Aerosoft Airbus Extended X 

Did you use Estonia migration tool to install it if not thats probably why its not working - I have not seen anything wrong using this tool and make sure you have the latest updated tool if you do have it

Rich Sennett

Officially the AXE is not compatible with 2.3 so that could be the cause of the problem. The Estonia tool might work well indeed but I personally rather only use officially compatible addons.

Hello Rich,

yes, I did use EMT but no luck. You are running weel, no problems at all, under P3D v2.3, I don't know at this point if try to reinstall. :(

Hmmm stumped me on this one - install as administrator maybe - I know thats not the end all but might worth a shot - also do you have these updates installed ?

5zeb7r.jpg

Rich Sennett

negative, I don't have them.

But I don't understand... I have installed version 1.15.

Hmm my install version is 1.16 - those files above are newer you need them brother get them and try it - all I can figure - hit aerosoft forums also

By the way I re-download the latest and greatest install from aerosoft - you need to do the same from where you bought it - if you didnt buy it direct you need to go to your reseller 

Rich Sennett

Yes do update your main installer to 1.16, then get the 1.19 patch and reinstall:

http://forum.aerosoft.com/index.php?/topic/75120-hotfix-019-additional-fixes-that-did-not-made-it-into-116/

For PD3 v2 there is also a new ASC.dll to copy over into each of the panel folders (including the \Aerosoft Airbus X Extended Base\Panel_Fallback\ folder).

http://forum.aerosoft.com/index.php?/topic/76224-new-asc-for-airbus-twin-otter-and-many-more/

It should all work fine, the only caveat being that it won't remember your right FMGC choices for the next flight.

Yes do update your main installer to 1.16, then get the 1.19 patch and reinstall:

http://forum.aerosoft.com/index.php?/topic/75120-hotfix-019-additional-fixes-that-did-not-made-it-into-116/

For PD3 v2 there is also a new ASC.dll to copy over into each of the panel folders (including the \Aerosoft Airbus X Extended Base\Panel_Fallback\ folder).

http://forum.aerosoft.com/index.php?/topic/76224-new-asc-for-airbus-twin-otter-and-many-more/

It should all work fine, the only caveat being that it won't remember your right FMGC choices for the next flight.

Dave, thanks for your help.

It fixed the problem, now I have a completely working ND. Fantastic!

Thanks.

This is exactly what I told you to do - ddi you actually look at my screenshot - your welcome

Rich Sennett

Officially the AXE is not compatible with 2.3 so that could be the cause of the problem. The Estonia tool might work well indeed but I personally rather only use officially compatible addons.

It is compatible with p3d, do you mean the 2.3?

I have it and it runs fine, did not use any migration tool.