Sign in to follow this  
SO666

It would be nice.

Dear PMDG.

It would be a nice touch,if you could do a mod to each of your aircraft,that allowed you to open a book,for checks to do,before flights,when in vc.

Similar to the js41 book you open for speed bug and flap speeds,for aircraft weight loads.

the book would list things like what switchs to check and position of switches  ect.

I know you have these details in the js41 manual,but to have this in a preflight type book,would help to operate aircraft in a more profesional maner.

Aerosoft did this sort of thing with there PBY catalina,by selecting alt in fsx full screen mode,then views/instrument panel/checklist.

Thanks alan cottrill.

Alan Cottrill.

Perhaps I am overstating the obvious, but the PMDG 777 has an electronic checklist on the EICAS that essentially does just this, mirroring the real world aircraft.  

Andrew Jones

Andrew Jones

Hi Avwriter.

Only PMDG aircraft i have in FSX is the JS41,the Boeing777 being a modern aircraft,then i would expect something like that,but not all aircraft have electronic checklist cards,the JS41 does not have one,and i would like to learn everything about this little gem so i can fly her that much more professionally.

I had PMDG B737-600/700/800/900,MD11,and Beech 1900D/C aircraft in FS9,none of these had checkcards.

regards alan.

Alan Cottrill.

For checklists I can renommes you to search for a checklist some one made, or consult the manuals. If you don't want that, try buying fs2crew.

For the rest, it's pretty much useless as the speeds for retracting flaps is calculated by the FMC, and there is an sticker for the speed limits of flaps and gear in the cockpit.