Sign in to follow this  
~Craig~

I wonder what new "biggie" will be next

SIMAIR from REX

Brendan R, KDXR PHNL KJFK

Type rated: SF34 / DH8 (Q400) / DC9 717 MD-88/ B767 (CFI/II/MEI/ATP)

Majestic Software Q400 Beta Team / Pilot Consultant / Twitter @violinvelocity

The FSL 320 has been talked about for dogs age, but the Majestic Q400 took a little bit of time to develop as well.

Check out this link;   http://bathursted.ccnb.nb.ca/fanda/   FSLabs are just a tiny bit late...

Jazz

The most exciting thing I'm waiting for is Realair Turbine Duke v2 (along with GTN integration in P3D)

But I'm also excited to see how Carenado's Hawker jet with navigraph capable FMS pans out.

A2A is doing a Bonanza which will be nice...

And while I'm not typically into big people movers, QW's B787 looks interesting

| FAA ZMP |
| PPL ASEL |
| Windows 11 | MSI Z690 Tomahawk | 12700K 4.7GHz | MSI RTX 4080 | 32GB 5600 MHz DDR5 | 500GB Samsung 860 Evo SSD | 2x 2TB Samsung 970 Evo M.2 | EVGA 850W Gold | Corsair 5000X | HP G2 (VR) / LG 27" 1440p |

The Aerosoft A318/19 looks nice.  I am not sure that i want the additional items the FSL one will bring, particularly since i get a discount on the Aerosoft version. 

Ian R Tyldesley

QualityWings 787

With the way they seem to be going, they're going to end up with a high quality above average system fidelity on this bird and I can't wait to fly her!

Being a fan of bizjets, I personally am looking forward to the Eaglesoft Citation XLS+.

If A2A did a Bonanza (depends on the model - F33 or A36 I hope), I would jump all over that.

Todd

Has that been officialy confirmed or is that still just "the next logical step"?

I thought it was confirmed but I'm not sure where it was. However in the Cherokee preview video there was a top down view of a FSX bonanza... When they were talking about types of wings... They confirmed it was their model.

| FAA ZMP |
| PPL ASEL |
| Windows 11 | MSI Z690 Tomahawk | 12700K 4.7GHz | MSI RTX 4080 | 32GB 5600 MHz DDR5 | 500GB Samsung 860 Evo SSD | 2x 2TB Samsung 970 Evo M.2 | EVGA 850W Gold | Corsair 5000X | HP G2 (VR) / LG 27" 1440p |

FSL A320 for me, although Im keeping very bisy with the NGX and 777W/L.

Guest JustanotherPilot

A330 would fill the void...please no more A320's! I know BlackBox have an A330 but it's still work in progress, I'd rather purchase a finished product.

NLS A380. 

By the looks of it , it's the most detailed simulation of an A380.

You will be limited to only a few airports that accommodate this behemoth. In my opinion the A380 is a monumental technological flop. Score one for Boeing.

The most exciting thing I'm waiting for is Realair Turbine Duke v2 (along with GTN integration in P3D)

Been waiting for this upgrade to an already great aircraft since they upgraded their Piston Duke to make it perhaps the best piston twin available for FSX

NLS A380

+1 for this - a quality A380 is badly needed for FSX. This aircraft may not be a brilliant economic success in terms of numbers sold as yet but it is a monumental engineering achievement. Like all the current Airbus series, the technology of it's computerised systems is quite awesome although I have to admit that it is somewhat alien to me, having learned to fly in the RW on round dial aircraft many years ago and having just about learned to manage the Boeing FMCs on FSX!

QualityWings 787

This developer having started by producing a very good 757 subsequently went on to produce an excellent reproduction of the 146/RJ. If the 787 maintains this standard then I am sure that it too will be one to have.

Although these three as well as the PMDG DC-6 are all in my sights, I have no doubt, that as an addon junkie, I will find myself adding other aircraft of all types that come on the market although how much I will fly them is another matter!

Bill