Sign in to follow this  
Sumits81

PMDG Ops Centre notification

Hi,

I've downloaded and installed the latest update (6061) but the PMDG Ops Centre still suggests (via the notification panel) that I have an update pending for the -300ER package. Should this not have been updated to 6061 when the -200LR was updated?

Please advise.

Cheers

You cant update the 777-300ER through the Ops Center, you have to re-download the installer from where you bought the product. You can just run the installer again, no need to remove the old version first.

John Sturm

Hello johnsturm,

Could you please write me how I can re-download the installer for the Ops Center. I bought the 777-300 direct per download from PMDG.

Thanks

Ben

I've tried reinstalling the sp1b patch but ops centre still shows a pending update against the -300er.

you must reinstall the -300 also. download it again, there is an updated installer for it.

Denis Kosbeck

KPHX

Hello johnsturm,

Could you please write me how I can re-download the installer for the Ops Center. I bought the 777-300 direct per download from PMDG.

Thanks

Ben

You don't need to update the ops center, you need to download the updated installer for the 300ER.

Go to http://www.precisionmanuals.com/

Login

Click "View previous orders"

Click on the order number for the 300ER (it will be the 29.99 one)

At the bottom of that page, click the download url and save the updated version to your computer

Run the installer

John Sturm

Hello John,

Thanks for your quick reply. I followed your instructions but unfortunedly I don't see in 'previous order' the 300ER though I bought it from PMDG and installed it, working perfect. Finally I un- and reinstalled the 300ER but this didn't change the ops center. I'm afraid that I have to un-and reinstall all PMDG-products to also reinstall the ops center, but that looks a little bit risky for me. Perhaps do you have a better solution? I saw also in windows 7 configurationwindow that I can not delete separately the ops center and let later the 300ER download repair it. Before this I sent PMDG a ticket and they kindly sent me a new purchase confirmation. But as this doesn't solve the problem because I can reinstall the 300ER easily with the existing exe-file I placed this problem on the Forum.

Please let me know what you think from the above.

Ben

Ben, the only way to get the updated 300ER is to download the new installer for it. Uninstalling and reinstalling the same old version is not going to do anything. If the download is not associated with your account then you may have to access it using your email address and order number on the same page that you log in at PMDG. If you have lost this information there is an option to have it emailed to you.

John Sturm

John, I have got the new 300ER installer from PMDG. Thanks for your advises.

Ben