Sign in to follow this  
DetCord

100% Accurate American Repaint

I get to see them up close and personal just about every day. Very nice work. I look forward to flying the winglet version. That's the Legacy US Airways aircraft.

NAX669.png

This paint is unreal! The amount of detail is crazy! Awesome work! This, along with the American Voice Pack that was just released is going to make this bird an instant success. Can't wait.

Think you can do a short video preview? Surprised people like McPhat are not trying to pay you for this kind of work.

This paint is unreal! The amount of detail is crazy! Awesome work! This, along with the American Voice Pack that was just released is going to make this bird an instant success. Can't wait.

Think you can do a short video preview? Surprised people like McPhat are not trying to pay you for this kind of work.

John gets credit as well. This project wouldn't have succeeded without him, period.

As for the detail, well, that's a bit subjective. The AXE paint-kit only has 1K textures and that in turn limits what we or any painter can do for this addon. I'd love to have a 4K or even a 2K paint-kit, but it's been stated mutliple times that that's never going to happen.

A video will be done prior to release.

Still looking great.  You've certainly raised the standard for this scheme, sounds like anyone wanting to paint it for other aircraft need to start writing AA for those swatches ;)

Kyle Weber (Private Pilot, ASEL; Flight Test Engineer)
Check out my repaints and downloads, all right here on AVSIM

Still looking great.  You've certainly raised the standard for this scheme, sounds like anyone wanting to paint it for other aircraft need to start writing AA for those swatches ;)

One thing that I've noticed with every American paint for every addon, is that no one has gotten the A in American right. Until now that is. :P

It's always way, way too tall.

holy mozy, I would buy that plane alone for this repaint, awesome :Hug:  Now the 1 million question, will you make more repaints, you are a artist!

Rig Specs; CPU AMD Ryzen 7950X3d, GPU AMD Liquid Red Devil 7900XTX 24GB,  Memory 32GB 2x8 3000 CL30, WD-SN850 Black 500 GB, WD-SN850 Black  2TB, Asus MoBo X670E D Hero, Be Quit Straight power 1200 Watt platinum. 18 Noctua fans , Aquacomputer Octo tempsensores, yes I am a PC freak.

watercooled 2 x360 rads noctua's push pull EKWB blocks for GPU and CPU 

Screen LG 34GN850-B  with freesync premium     

Ok, now you need to get a bigger brush. The A321 needs a new paintjob also.

NAX669.png

Great shots. I love how it looks used, but not overdone, or fake. It looks just right. Looking at the Engines, you can see the amount of detail that has went into this project. Can't wait for this.