Sign in to follow this  
Niclas

VFR west coast of Ireland (Photoreal)

Please don´t ask where I got all 100+ hours to create my photoreal Ireland  :Big Grin:  he he. Here are some shots of the west coast and I must say, Ireland must be one of the most beautiful countries in the world  :wub:

RpHUe4h.jpg

AryQu8v.jpg

kgQHC2V.jpg

mngBOaC.jpg

3TUY89L.jpg

iIsWiZJ.jpg

NGbQUDo.jpg

wB15YQw.jpg

wkEYEYd.jpg

jGRjHVt.jpg

2G8hvOS.jpg

MZsk1sY.jpg

5djK5P8.jpg

2nVrdcN.jpg

rQtOSQv.jpg

E8xgC3C.jpg

nvP3LER.jpg

eJGPvuq.jpg

gpvVGFV.jpg

5zHPHxq.jpg

WOW! You made this? Absolutely fantastic quality! You really captured the beauty of my locality :P Seriously though, fantastic job ;)

Jesse Casserly 👌🏼

Add me as a friend to go fly on MSFS: JesseC757

https://www.youtube.com/user/JesseCasserly757

💻 i7-10750H 2.6 GHz / 5.0 GHz, 16GB DDR4, 512GB SSD, 1TB HDD, RTX 2080 Super

Saitek X-56 HOTAS

Hi Niclas!

Where's the download link from your dropbox for this amazing scenery

Absolutely fabulous!!!!

Scott

Awesome shots!

I tried making photoscenery of Ireland once, and the tiles were all mismatched colors with clouds.  So I really appreciate the quality of your work.

Lovely. The coastlines are so much better then I got with my recent Megascenery Earth purchase. If you ever find yourself flying south from EINC, I'd be very interested to see how that looks.

Amazing scenery and screenshots.

Best regards.

Alvega

CPU: AMD 7800X3D | COOLER: Cooler Master MasterLiquid 240L Core ARGB | GPU: RTX 4070 TI Super 16GB OC | Mobo: ASUS TUF GAMING X670E-PLUS WIFI |
RAM: 32 GB Corsair Vengeance RGB DDR5 6000MHz PC5-48000 2x16GB CL36 | SSDs: WD Black SN770 2TB NVMe SSD (WIN11), WD Black SN850X SSD 2 TB M.2 2280 PCIe Gen4 NVMe (MSFS), Crucial MX500 2TB (Other stuff) | CASE: Forgeon Arcanite ARGB Mesh Tower ATX White | Power Supply: Forgeon Bolt PSU 850W 80+ Gold Full Modular White 

What did you use to create it? I have similar for X-Plane but the coastlines are not as good, would like to have what you have in P3d.

Thanks alot guuuys!  :Hug:

WOW! You made this? Absolutely fantastic quality! You really captured the beauty of my locality :P Seriously though, fantastic job ;)

Thanks alot Jesse!..yes I made this is one and it´s one in a row of photoreal sceneries I have created. I´m totally stuck in creating sceneries and after finishing one i always promise myself this was the last ..but after some weeks I´m back with a new projekt, hehe  B)

Hi Niclas!

Where's the download link from your dropbox for this amazing scenery

Absolutely fabulous!!!!

Scott

Thanks alot Scott! No such link exists for this 62gb scenery, hehe

Love the last shot Nic, did you have barf bags with you? :D

Hahahaha Stiffy, your comments are priceless :)..yes but now there are no bags left  :bad: . Thanks btw :)

Lovely. The coastlines are so much better then I got with my recent Megascenery Earth purchase. If you ever find yourself flying south from EINC, I'd be very interested to see how that looks.

Thanks alot! I agree..I dont like how coast lines have been created by MSE..or lack of coast lines. I bought MSE Portugal but uninstalled the scenery when I saw how bad the coast lines were, bad colours in some areas etc. So I created a complete photoreal scenery over Portugal which I use now :). I have uploaded a new set of photos from the area you requested: http://forum.avsim.net/topic/450809-east-coast-of-ireland-in-autum-colour-photoreal/

What did you use to create it? I have similar for X-Plane but the coastlines are not as good, would like to have what you have in P3d.

I have used FSEarthtiles, FSX_KM and Annotator + ScenProc for autogen. All coastlines have been manually cut and created in Photoshop so that may expain your question?