Sign in to follow this  
Niclas

East coast of Ireland in autum colour (Photoreal)

Pics after a request from Paul (Holdit), the area around EINC and now it´s autum in Ireland   B) :

bOYStsp.jpg

scA8uyX.jpg

IBgxOzC.jpg

3LHD9df.jpg

R2v6Dfc.jpg

3ryP5hY.jpg

O4CUqOM.jpg

hI1W87h.jpg

cpwfUUN.jpg

bWLKvYi.jpg

IpoBX6V.jpg

DejHgct.jpg

G6SIyNm.jpg

ykUInj9.jpg

fTJR4lY.jpg

xuK7pgD.jpg

Amazing quality - thanks for posting.

# 4 is Greystones. # 5 is Bray Head, with my workplace in the industrial estate off your left wing. #6 Dalkey and Dun Laoghaire, #12, Arklow, 13, Brittas Bay (north), # 14 Wicklow town, with my house about four streets to the right of that little blue square near the left-hand edge (which is a actually a playground). #15 more Wicklow town. You seem to be using some autogen too? That light-brown building off your left wingtip is actually a relatively new secondary school - which is actually painted white but who cares. Your Wicklow harbour shows the piers so clearly. MSE shows than as two awful rectangular peninsulas - the default scenery peeping through, but even UTX doesn't do a much better job, treating that industrial area as more like farmland.

I had an offer with my MSE purchase of a money-back guarantee...can I claim my refund and give the cash to you instead for your version?  :Applause:

Great job. 

Thanks alot guys!

Amazing quality - thanks for posting.

# 4 is Greystones. # 5 is Bray Head, with my workplace in the industrial estate off your left wing. #6 Dalkey and Dun Laoghaire, #12, Arklow, 13, Brittas Bay (north), # 14 Wicklow town, with my house about four streets to the right of that little blue square near the left-hand edge (which is a actually a playground). #15 more Wicklow town. You seem to be using some autogen too? That light-brown building off your left wingtip is actually a relatively new secondary school - which is actually painted white but who cares. Your Wicklow harbour shows the piers so clearly. MSE shows than as two awful rectangular peninsulas - the default scenery peeping through, but even UTX doesn't do a much better job, treating that industrial area as more like farmland.

Great job. 

Thanks alot, and thanks for your comprehensive description of my screenies!

Beautiful !  Does photo real have 4 seasons?

Thanks a lot!. No it only have 2 seasons + night