Sign in to follow this  
Zoho30

PMDG MD11 gear issue after Takeoff !

Hi

I started my flight from cold and dark, prepare my flight and airctaft,weather and ATC, choose the auto brake knob to T.O mode., lineup the runway. Push the tthrottle to nearly 70%, click auto flight button then push the throttle full to activate the TOGA mode (Auto thrust activated), then vr ----》rotate.

After take off I retract the gear level to going up and here is the problem.

Only the mid center gear is going up, the rest off gears still down, this is occurs in each flight I make.

Could anyone help me to resolve that ?

Thx

It occurs again, again, I have start from cold and dark, before start up I move the AUTOBEAKE knob to T.O, when I am on the runway and lining up, I click PROF button----》then NAV to activate them, increase the throttle to 70% then hit AUTOFLIGHT and pushing the throttle till hear clicking (indicator to the TOGA <Auto thrust> activation). Rolling------》Rolling-----》Rolling then VR-----》rotate, going up the gear liver and only the MID center gear is going up, the rest of gears still in down position (all green lights are still except red light of the MID gear).

Hope that explain the problem well !!!!!

Do you get the same result using the "G" key or using the mouse to click the gear lever in the cockpit ?

Peter Schluter

Do you get the same result using the "G" key or using the mouse to click the gear lever in the cockpit ?

Yes,

Now by using G key it work normal, but with my saitek multi switch panel the problem is occurs.

Any ideas ?

Helloooooo !!!!!!!

I am not official support for PMDG, so please don't badger me for a response in this manner.

It is possible your Saitek device is sending more than one request to the sim (FSX or FS9) for " landing gear".  How are you configuring the controls .... Saitek software/FSX or FS9 controls/ FSUIPC ?

Many plug and play peripherals will automatically assign some controls. If you program them again with Saitek software or FSUIPC this may be your problem.

Peter Schluter

I am not official support for PMDG, so please don't badger me for a response in this manner.

It is possible your Saitek device is sending more than one request to the sim (FSX or FS9) for " landing gear". How are you configuring the controls .... Saitek software/FSX or FS9 controls/ FSUIPC ?

Many plug and play peripherals will automatically assign some controls. If you program them again with Saitek software or FSUIPC this may be your problem.

First thing I disabled controling my panel in FSX, and I delete saitek drivers, I use SPAD to send the events from my panels and then assign it through FSUIPC.

I am 85% trust its PMDG MD11 problem, thats why I asked here !

Now by using G key it work normal, but with my saitek multi switch panel the problem is occurs.

Any ideas ?

First thing I disabled controling my panel in FSX, and I delete saitek drivers, I use SPAD to send the events from my panels and then assign it through FSUIPC.

I am 85% trust its PMDG MD11 problem, thats why I asked here !

If the 'G' command works it obviously isn't a problem with the MD11 - it is a problem with the output from your Saitek switch panel.

You need to use FSUIPC or similar to find out what is being sent when you raise the gear lever on your switch panel, and assign that to the Landing Gear Lever Up/Down command - otherwise just bind it to the 'G' keystroke. Are you sure you haven't bound it to the CTR GEAR NORM/UP switch instead?