Sign in to follow this  
CaptainLychock

Southwest Heart Two + N905WN (first -700) New Paint.

I would if I had the time paint this bird, but i just wanted to toss out some photos to help others out, also the first -700 that has the new paint(last photo). (photos from today 9/12/2014)

IMG_8153.jpg

IMG_8158.jpg

IMG_8168.jpg

IMG_8171.jpg

IMG_8179.jpg

IMG_8180ee.jpg

IMG_8195.jpg

IMG_8243ee.jpg

Nice shots.

Looking at that last shot it looks like the -700 doesn't look as good with this point.  The whole scheme looks bunched together especially when looking at the lettering across the fuselage (they should have made the lettering smaller for the shorter fuselage).  I was waiting to see how this looked on the smaller more common bird.  Oh well, it is what it is...

FS2020 

Alienware Aurora R11 10th Gen Intel Core i7 10700F - Windows 11 Home 32GB Ram
NVIDIA GeForce RTX 4060 Ti 16GB DLSS 3 - HP Reverb G2

Nice shots.

Looking at that last shot it looks like the -700 doesn't look as good with this point.  The whole scheme looks bunched together especially when looking at the lettering across the fuselage (they should have made the lettering smaller for the shorter fuselage).  I was waiting to see how this looked on the smaller more common bird.  Oh well, it is what it is...

*nods*  Miss the text on the tail fin... Alas.   Change cannot be stopped!

100454.png
Captain K-Man FlightBlog Channel: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCulqmz0zmIMuAzJvDAZPkWQ  //  Streaming on YouTube most Wednesdays and Fridays @ 6pm CST

Brian Navy