Sign in to follow this  
nicksort

Sesquashtoo - thank you again

Mitch - This one is for you.... Thank you

I cannot believe what great plane this is to fly.....

Thanks again for your help

2hd458x.jpg

Nick Sciortino

One of the best airplanes made.  Does it 'flood' Teamspeak in P3D like it does in FSX?  I couldn't have both RXP and the flooding fix at the same time. 

Gregg Seipp

"A good landing is when you can walk away from the airplane.  A great landing is when you can reuse it."
i7-8700 32GB Ram, GTX-1070 8 Gig RAM

Mitch - This one is for you.... Thank you

I cannot believe what great plane this is to fly.....

Thanks again for your help

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Are you turbo'ed?     Great picture....and you are most welcome.  Welcome to the SkyMaster Association....no dues required, just keep it washed and waxed.... :lol:

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Are you turbo'ed?     Great picture....and you are most welcome.  Welcome to the SkyMaster Association....no dues required, just keep it washed and waxed.... :lol:

It is Turbo'ed and Locked and Loaded with me in it of course...

One of the best airplanes made.  Does it 'flood' Teamspeak in P3D like it does in FSX?  I couldn't have both RXP and the flooding fix at the same time.

Greg not sure what you mean by the RXP and the flooding fix, but this is one heck of a plane to fly when Turbo'ed.....

Nick Sciortino

Greg not sure what you mean by the RXP and the flooding fix, but this is one heck of a plane to fly when Turbo'ed.....

If you don't fly online you wouldn't notice anything.  It floods the server with packets. 

Gregg Seipp

"A good landing is when you can walk away from the airplane.  A great landing is when you can reuse it."

kskrqz3l.jpg

3q9sgwcb.jpg

zpe54tk6.jpg

You are all so right,this is one of the best planes for FSX if not THE best!!!

I hope I was allowed to post pictures in here,Nick!!?

Scott

Im about to switch from tubes to an extended time of GA IFR and that has a nice panel and ....apparently.... I already own it but forgot about it :-)

Thanks for reminding me!

ZORAN

I'll just say this.  I was blown away by its FDE when I got it.  It very much handles like a heavy real world C182...sways just right.  Rotation and flair really nice.  It'd be nice to get a few upgrade options in the cockpit but it's got a real feel of flying to it.

Gregg

Gregg Seipp

Scott

Scott - be my guest, awesome plane.....

Nick Sciortino

kskrqz3l.jpg

3q9sgwcb.jpg

zpe54tk6.jpg

Scott

Did we draw you to the 'dark side'?!?  :)   This is the first plane...the first flight of any simulation day....simply fabulous....and even better when you Turbo the intake....

Hi to all !

If there would be a SkyMaster  Association,I will join immediately.

Although,joining "  www.aspirefsx.com "would do.We all love to fly VFR and nearly everyone got a SkyMaster.

We speak english,german and a little italian,sometimes swedish and norwegian.And we always have a lot of fun

everyday on Teamspeak 3.

Scott

Edit: Should there be problems with registering on our website,send me a private message.

kskrqz3l.jpg

3q9sgwcb.jpg

zpe54tk6.jpg

Scott

Great pics, Scott!  Yeah...I have 5 other Carenado's...but this plane is the main squeeze....of course, Turbo-lit-up....:)

Let's see.  I have the C208 (flew once), T182 (flew once), C337 (flew the crap out of it...still take it up), C182Q (flew the crap out of it), C210 (flying the crap out of it), Jetprop (flew it about 5 times...kept CTDing), PA46 Mirage (flying the crap out of it).  So six.  So, some not so good, some have been wonderful.  (I also have the A36 from P3D...it's good...I like it except for a power issue on the low end.)

Gregg

Gregg Seipp