Sign in to follow this  

Aerosoft Airbus 318/319 to be released a week from now

And it's 2.3 compatible! Anyone here who is going to get it? (You don't have to answer this, Nyxx... B) ) I will get it for sure. I am even thinking about getting PFPX too (which costs a LOT more than that entire Airbus...) This Airbus offers exactly what I want so I am looking forward to flying it!

Instant buy from this guy. Will also be picking up PFPX this week to get ready for it. Love the 320/321 and having it 2.3 ready is even better.

Yes, I too will buy this as soon as I can!

Anyone seen what the price is going to be?

If you own the AXE 320/321 like 20Euro. Not sure if that is VAT included or not. It is an upgrade price.

If you don't own the A320/A320 then it is around 40

Anyone seen what the price is going to be?

From the Aerosoft forum ( http://forum.aerosoft.com/index.php?/topic/85038-aerosoft-airbus-projects-prices-and-update-options/ )

There will be 3 different Airbus projects from Aerosoft (the third, the A330 is not mentioned here)

Aerosoft Airbus A318/A319                               32.40€   (39,95€ incl EU VAT when applicable) Available Monday Sept 22nd

Aerosoft Airbus A320/A321                               32.40€   (39,95€ incl EU VAT when applicable) Available October

Aerosoft Airbus A318/A319 + A320/A321          44.55€   (49.95€ incl EU VAT when applicable) Unknown delivery

If you own the Airbus A320/A321 Extended you get discounts:

Aerosoft Airbus A318/A319                               16.16€   (19,95€ incl EU VAT when applicable) Available Wednesday Sept 24nd

Aerosoft Airbus A320/A321                               12.11€   (14,95€ incl EU VAT when applicable) Available October

Aerosoft Airbus A318/A319 + A320/A321          24.26€   (29.95€ incl EU VAT when applicable) Unknown delivery

You can also download the (almost finished) manuals here:

http://forum.aerosoft.com/index.php?/topic/85068-manuals-currently-in-late-beta/

I'm definitely picking this up and FS2Crew is providing a free upgrade for existing A320/321 customers...outstanding!!

Ryan

Ryan

Will get this for sure for FSX but will not use it for P3d as it is still to much of a stutter fest..hoping LM will re look at this...as when it is all sorted out...if they do anything. It would be great...

All the best

I'm in.  Exactly the level of complexity I need and can use.  I keep trying my best with study sims and greatly respect their developers and users, but always wind up breaking down with them - don't have the hours in the day to learn them, master them, plan their flights, set them up...  Have enjoyed the A320 as an attractive, decently sophisticated but still practical solution - so the 318/319 (with 2.3 support!) is an automatic buy.

I keep trying my best with study sims and greatly respect their developers and users, but always wind up breaking down with them - don't have the hours in the day to learn them, master them, plan their flights, set them up...

I used to have the hours etc. and learned a lot but I noticed that in the end I only used those planes in the day-in-the-life-of-a-pilot-mode that this Airbus is offering. Failures, odd procedures and things like that are wasted on me. I just want to fly and get things done as they should and this Aerosoft Airbus promises to do just that (plus more, like those checklist with audio etc.). I love it when every button actually works but in the end I only use the buttons a pilot needs under normal circumstances. Can't wait to do the tutorial flight with this one!

I just want to fly and get things done as they should and this Aerosoft Airbus promises to do just that (plus more, like those checklist with audio etc.).

I find I get the most out of aircraft like the A2A B-17 that are authentic, but that also offer a high degree of "driver assists" (such as the virtual co-pilot and engineer) and atmosphere (such as the cockpit vibration animations, period music and running commentary from the crew).  The Aerosoft Airbus line works for me the same way - authenticity where it counts (for me), entertainment all around and intelligent simplification when I need it.  A sort of "middle way."  So am looking forward to the A318/19 to pay the bills on weekdays, and the Fortress for those weekend airshow trips.

Oh, and the Twin Otter when I need to get away from it all.

You get the picture.   B)

I find I get the most out of aircraft like the A2A B-17 that are authentic, but that also offer a high degree of "driver assists" (such as the virtual co-pilot and engineer) and atmosphere (such as the cockpit vibration animations, period music and running commentary from the crew). 

That's the reason why I love the A2A B377 as well - among other things, actually having a "crew" that helps with the operation of the aircraft, rather than having to do everything yourself is great. And no less realistic!

I'm really looking forward to the baby bus. But as usual with new releases, patience is a virtue - since Aerosoft have already announced that they will release a service pack in a month, so it's a safe bet that there will be bugs and whatnot. Aerosoft delivers quality products, but with a rather complex one like this there certainly will be some initial trouble. Especially framerates could be a concern. Let's wait and see.

I hope you all really enjoy it, it looks very nice and has some great features.

PFPX is a superb program.

David Murden  MSFS   Fenix A320  PMDG 737 • MG Honda Jet • 414 / TDS 750Xi •  FS-ATC Chatter • FlyingIron Spitfire & ME109G • MG Honda Jet 

Fenix A320 Walkthrough PDF   Flightsim.to •

DCS  A10c II  F-16c  F/A-18c • F-14 • (Others in hanger) • Supercarrier  Terrains = • Nevada NTTR  Persian Gulf  Syria • Marianas • 

• 10900K@4.9 All Cores HT ON   32GB DDR4  3200MHz RTX 3080  • TM Warthog HOTAS • TM TPR • Corsair Virtuoso XT with Dolby Atmos®  Samsung G7 32" 1440p 240Hz • TrackIR 5 & ProClip

Let's wait and see.

Always good advice. 

Maybe I should have said, "automatic buy... once the kinks are identified and worked out."

That service pack, if I am not mistaken that they are speaking of it not so much for the A318/319 product, but to simply bring the A320/321 up to date with the newest features.

Day one purchase for me - not even waiting for the special price as its worth every penny on the 1st day launch 

Rich Sennett