Excellent shot! Is that Aerosoft's Night Enhancement or just default FTX Lights?

Aamir Thacker

Excellent shot! Is that Aerosoft's Night Enhancement or just default FTX Lights?

Wondering the same thing myself. 

38.jpg

Brynjar Mauseth 

Cheers guys,

That's Aerosoft's Night Environment, available here. It is without a doubt the best addon for night lighting I've used. (Experience with UTX, FTX and EXPERIENCE X) - My only gripe being that it is country specific, so if you intend to by a signficant amount of countries, it will get very costly in a hurry.

how is the performance compared to FTX Global lights? and will its disable global lights for you?

Ron Hamilton

"95% is half the truth, but most of it is lies, but if you read half of what is written, you'll be okay." __ Honey Boo Boo's Mom

Thanks guys.

Performance is comparable on my setup, I'm not running FTX currently so can't say whether or not it will disable those lights for you, however I am running Experience X global lighting, and they do indeed appear to not be active within the area of coverage.

How do you get the outside world to be so deep dark? ENB or SweetFX? Do you also use the DX10 fixer?

Regards,

Frank van der Werff

Banner_FS2Crew_Line_Pilot.jpg