Sign in to follow this  
TrafficPilot

New ASN P3D V2.3 beta version available

Hi all

There's a new beta version of ASN for P3D V2.3 only - available from HiFi Sim!

www.hifitechinc.com/forums/showthread.php?3502-ASN-SP1-OPEN-BETA-4-now-available!-FSX-and-P3D

Downloading now!

Cheers

Adam

FlightSim UK - Live To Fly

FSUK.jpg

If I buy a regular license I can prove this beta?

http://secure.simmarket.com/hifi-tech-active-sky-next.phtml

Yes! You can use the FSX serial you'll get for the P3D beta. Do NOT download or install the FSX version or anything: ONLY download the beta from the link in the openingspost, install that one and you should be fine!

Thanks for the HU

David Murden  MSFS   Fenix A320  PMDG 737 • MG Honda Jet • 414 / TDS 750Xi •  FS-ATC Chatter • FlyingIron Spitfire & ME109G • MG Honda Jet 

Fenix A320 Walkthrough PDF   Flightsim.to •

DCS  A10c II  F-16c  F/A-18c • F-14 • (Others in hanger) • Supercarrier  Terrains = • Nevada NTTR  Persian Gulf  Syria • Marianas • 

• 10900K@4.9 All Cores HT ON   32GB DDR4  3200MHz RTX 3080  • TM Warthog HOTAS • TM TPR • Corsair Virtuoso XT with Dolby Atmos®  Samsung G7 32" 1440p 240Hz • TrackIR 5 & ProClip

Don't forget to uninstall the old version before installing the new version.

Spirit

Thanks!!! I will test. B)

José Luís

| Flightsimulator: MSFS | Add-Ons: | PMDG Douglas DC-6 | PMDG 737-700 | Fenix A320 | Maddog X MD82| FSW CESSNA 414AW CHANCELLOR |

The previous ASN version seems to work fine for me. What are the improvements and/or issues resolved?

My system specs: Intel i9-10850@3.6 - 5.2 GHz, NVIDIA GeForce RTX 3080, 32GB  DDR4  RAMNoctua NH-D15 CPU Cooler,1TB Seagate SSD, 4TB Seagate HD, Windows 10, Asus 32 inch monitor, Saitek Yoke, Throttle Quadrant, Rudder Pedals and Trim Wheel     Sims: MSFS2020      Preferred Aircraft  Black Square Bonanza, and Baron, A2A Comanche, PMDG DC-6, Red Wing L1049 

Same here.  ASN does all I want right now.  After the last beta build failure, I'll be waiting until it becomes the RC.

The previous ASN version seems to work fine for me. What are the improvements and/or issues resolved?

Not sure as yet but I appear to have more cloud cover than I did with the previous version (am using the cloud.fx volumize/cloud size fix).

Anyone else noticed a difference?

FSUK.jpg

Beta 3 -> Beta 4 changelog:

- Fixed issue with vertical air movement in cloud turbulence
- Fixed issue with vertical air movement close to the surface (under 500 agl) where strong updrafts/downdrafts might be encountered when turbulence exists, causing excessive floating or the opposite
- Fixed precipitation block issue when using other add-ons
- Attempted fix at handling EMT P3D version checking
- Fixed missing map grab/grabbing cursors for P3D version
- Removed Custom Haze feature from P3D version as it conflicts/is incompatible with volumetric fog
- Fixed issue with P3D version where 2.3 problematic managed simconnect module may cause connection issues (now FSX simconnect is used instead as priority simconnect module)
- Added SEQM to wx station and airport databases (requires reset of wx station/airport databases using tools, edit station database in order to see this change)

Vic

RIG#1 - 7700K 5.0g ROG X270F 3600 15-15-15 - EVGA RTX 3090 1000W PSU 1- 850G EVO SSD, 2-256G OCZ SSD, 1TB,HAF942-H100 Water W1064Pro
40" 4K Monitor 3840x2160 - AS16, ASCA, GEP3D, UTX, Toposim, ORBX Regions, TrackIR
RIG#2 - 3770K 4.7g Asus Z77 1600 7-8-7 GTX1080ti DH14 850W 2-1TB WD HDD,1tb VRap, Armor+ W10 Pro 2 - HannsG 28" Monitors

- Fixed issue with vertical air movement close to the surface (under 500 agl) where strong updrafts/downdrafts might be encountered when turbulence exists, causing excessive floating or the opposite

Ah. Wondered why I was getting that previously. Sometimes I would get massive downdrafts on finals requiring big throttle inputs to soften the flare. Or...huge updraft on final requiring removal of power and final flaps to get back on the profile.

Still was good practice for the real thing :P

FSUK.jpg