Sign in to follow this  
alexandrunt

Flight Attendant says "Hello!" at the end of the call

Hello Simmers,

Sorry if this issue was already reported, but i was not able to find anything neither here nor on the web.

When I make a call to the FA (both from the FA button on the FS2Crew or from the ATTD Call button on the overhead) the ding goes off, and no matter what i do or say, the FA says "Hello!" after the FA button turns off and after the FA acknowledges your command.

Any thought?

Let me know if you need any further info.

PS: Yes, i re-installed the app :)

Thanks,

Alex

I though that odd at first :)

but basically you're supposed to wait for her to say hello before you issue the command. the "hello" is her answering your initial call.

Brian Thomas

WW1618.png

It's the same in the real world when you pick up a phone... nothing strange with it

Try saying 1 coffee please  after  she has said  hello

I7-800k,Corsair h1101 cooler ,Asus Strix Gaming Intel Z370 S11 motherboard, Corsair 32gb ramDD4,    2  ssd 500gb 970 drive, gtx 1080ti Card,  RM850 power supply

Peter kelberg

Try saying 1 coffee please  after  she has said  hello

As far as I remember,  asking for 1 vodka please works too and it detects it as legitimate :rofl:

She likes you man! Okay, easy, relax, don't panic and don't be naive now, just smile and say something back.

MSI MPG Z490 Gaming Plus | Intel Core i9-10900K @ 5.3GHz | 64GB Corsair Vengeance | Gigabyte GeForce RTX 3090 | 500 GB M.2 NVMe for win | 2TB M.2 NVMe for FS2020 | TrackIr v5 | Honeycomb Alpha & Bravo | Thrustmaster Hotas Warthog

Eric from EHAM, a flying Dutchman.

^_^  thanks for the fun answers guys

even if I do not say anything, the FA button goes out and she says Hello

if I say something, she still says Hello after the FA button turns off and now when you call her/him

I am sure this is not an intended functionality as i heard how it should work

Any constructive thoughts?

I though that odd at first :)

but basically you're supposed to wait for her to say hello before you issue the command. the "hello" is her answering your initial call.

BrianT, that would make sense if the Hello would come in 1-2 seconds, not after the FA button turns off

BrianT, that would make sense if the Hello would come in 1-2 seconds, not after the FA button turns off

The delay on mine is definitely more than 1 or 2 seconds. I'm working at the moment but I'll check tonight or tomorrow whether the button toggles off or not. Bryan from FS2Crew is frequently on here and is very quick with answers although this would probably need to be be moved to the FS2Crew board first.

Brian Thomas

WW1618.png

OK between calling the attendant and getting the "hello" on mine is 7 seconds. The FA call button on the NGX (overhead center) is only a push to make button it doesn't latch and then release after a short time. So I'm confused as to what button your're referring to when you say "FA button turns off"

Brian Thomas

WW1618.png

OK between calling the attendant and getting the "hello" on mine is 7 seconds. The FA call button on the NGX (overhead center) is only a push to make button it doesn't latch and then release after a short time. So I'm confused as to what button your're referring to when you say "FA button turns off"

Ok, so it seems that the retard was behind the keyboard on this issue :lol: . My confusion was generated because you can issue the command even before they answer with Hello. This should be ironed out in my opinion - the program should not react to commands until you hear the Hello.

Thanks for your help guys! Beers are on me.

I'm trying to get it so that when I press the FA button the Wife asks me if I want tea or coffee....it's not going too well at the moment :)

Brian Thomas

WW1618.png

Try adding "or me" to that  B)

Behave Bryan I hardly know you ^_^

Brian Thomas

WW1618.png