Sign in to follow this  
LNRalph

Air Manager for FSX and P3D, looking for beta testers

Few of you might already know Air Manager, a 2D instrument panel building application. Air Manager lets you download instruments (in-app) for free, plus you can create them yourself. Because we let you use your own images, and the code is fully customize-able, you can create whatever instrument you want. Air Manager is multi-platform, so it runs on Mac OSX, Microsoft Windows, Linux, and even on the Raspberry Pi.

I'm not here (only) for a commercial talk. Our current release is only compatible with X-Plane, but now we have added support for FSX and Prepar3D. However, this is still a beta version, and it's not available for download yet. We are looking for a few people who want to do beta testing with our software with FSX and/or Prepar3D, and maybe FS9 if that's possible.

If you're interested, send me a message, and I'll share the beta version with you.

To make it all a bit more visual, I have this Air Manager 1.3 promotional video:

LNRalph,

I'm running FSX on win7 and was looking for a way to network my gauges. I would like to test your beta program for FSX. Please consider my request, I am retired and have time to devote to the testing.

Thanks

Lou Sanchez

louis_sanchez@Comcast.net

Hello Lou,

I'm sorry to disappoint you, we released the new version in November. We're already moving on to version 2.1, which will have touch screen support, data persistence, communication between instruments and some other small things like bug fixes and GUI adjustments.

LNRalph,

I'm running FSX on win7 and was looking for a way to network my gauges. I would like to test your beta program for FSX. Please consider my request, I am retired and have time to devote to the testing.

Thanks

Lou Sanchez

louis_sanchez@Comcast.net

Louis, please do yourself a favor and never post your email openly. Every email scavenging bot on the web will have it to spam with.

Intel(R) Core(TM) i7-10700F CPU @ 2.90GHz (8 cores) Hyper on, Evga RTX 3060 12 Gig, 32 GB ram, Windows 11, P3D v6, and MSFS 2020 and a couple of SSD's