Sign in to follow this  
bensmini

Problems with Liveries out of the OPcenter

I've had the 777 for a long time but am just now getting around to flying it.  So the need to apply proper liveries came to mind and I opened OPcenter to get after task and found that the slidedown list airlines stopped after the first 5 companies and I haven't figured out how to get to go farther.  As I want to load at least 3 more in the alphabet past "A" does anyone out there have a solution to this problem?

If so please let me know what to do, but as I am a complete computer clutz please make the solution detailed with out too much computereese.

with hope eternal,

Ben Metcalfe 

There should be a scrollbar on the right sight of the application window, where you can move the lists of liveries further down.

1. Select product

2. Select subvariant (i.e 200LR, 777F or 300ER)

3. Select livery (scroll down as required)

4. Click "Download"

If you don't see a scollbar, try to make sure that you have the required versions of the Microsoft .NET framework installed. I believe PMDG use it in most of their stuff.

Or are you saying that the livery list is incomplete, e.g. not all the liveries download into the op center? If so, I have no idea. As long as your can rule out connection problems and the OP center is fully updated, all liveries should just appear in the list.

The problem is the slidebar does not go down past the opening group of liveries, therefore you can't see what is below, I can barely  see that the next group up may start with delta? but you can't make it out.  So the real question is how to make the slide bar continue down.

Ben Metcalfe  

I've not seen this yet so I am just guessing.... make sure you are using the default windows font size (96 dpi). Also, maybe your screen resolution is not optimum for your monitor size... just some guesses. Hope you figure it out.

Dan Downs KCRP

downscc,

Thank you sir that was the problem, all fixed, much obliged.

cordially,

Ben Metcalfe