Sign in to follow this  
wizzards

Razbam and P3d

hello, just noticed that Razbam are having a 10 dollar sale £6 in the UK I believe it is  only on till Friday according to Airdailyx ,including thier Harrier and Corsair aircraft,is anyone using these ad dons in P3dv2.3,I fancy both of these aircraft but would rather avoid introducing any issues to my set up,

thanks for reading

peter

Peter,

I'm not sure if you have made a decision yet, but I went ahead and installed my AV-8B FSX version into P3Dv23 to test it out for you, and it is working fine for me so far.  The only anomaly I've noticed is a green block in the lower part of HUD that flashes quickly during certain times. 

To make it work, I had to point the installer to my P3D root folder.  I tried to use the migration tool, enabling the virtual FSX, but the installer didn't recognize my P3D location.

Here's some shots in P3Dv23:

AV8Bv23_zpsc1376d8c.png

AV8Bv23-1_zpse0fe7dfb.png

AV8Bv23-2_zps9e928ca3.png

AV8Bv23-3_zps3b45a8f9.png

Hope this helps.  Good Luck!

Brian Riggs

PPL 2001