Sign in to follow this  
rene_1st

Other aircraft too loud

Hello Everyone,

I have searched and searched and have found no solution for this.

Whenever I am on VATSIM using either FSINN or even VPILOT, the sounds of other aircraft are extremely loud.

Does anybody know where this irritating sound file can be found and if it can be edited? I doubt its an FSINN or VPILOT file, but rather one from FSX?

I guess I could turn down the "ENGINE" volume under FSX Sound Settings, but then I will also loose the engine sounds of my PMDG 737 and T7.

Look at this video I made so that you can get an idea of what I mean...especially from 25 seconds onward. I always need to mute all sounds so I can actually hear what ATC has to say. Once in the air though, or once no aircraft are around, that irritating sound of other aircraft is entirely gone.

Anybody have any ideas or even better, a solution?

Thank you,

Rene

Buy Audio Environment. It helps, but doesn't really mitigate the issue. That's why I'm hear looking for an even better fix. :)