Sign in to follow this  
RJassassin28

Friend gets kicked.....

Hello,

Firstly, I'd like to say thank you to Michael, Shane and any other people who are involved with he development of DeskPilot, it is a fantastic product and I'm glad that you guys have stepped up above PMDG for shared cockpit concept.

Yesterday, my friend and I were trying out the desk pilot and both of our ports are forwarded and what not. We followed the connection procedure and everything was going well. The first issue is that (with 1.4.3), when either of us scroll the overhead backlit knob, the reverse happens to the partner; I.e. If I change the backlit to on and then off, my friends turns on. The connection is successful as I have said.

The main issue, is that when we get everything connected. After about 10 minutes, my friend get kicked off the fsx server (NOT THE DESKPILOT SERVER), nothing more to be said. I'm not sure if it is my end or his end or if it is desk pilot itself, either way; we cannot even get to pushback from the damn gate.

If anyone can shed some light on this, we would be more than appreciative.

Thanks,

Rich

I will look into the back light and apply a fix if necessary. Have you and your friend tried increasing "Connection time out" under network settings?

Michael Harders