Sign in to follow this  
guenseli

Aerosoft Airbus (module 4.4 ) v3

Here is a new module for the Aerosoft Airbus (A318/319/320/321) which requires LINDA 2.8 or later.

This module is not compatible with the previous Aerosoft Airbus Extended X A320/A321 due to changes to the SDK.

This module works with the VRInsight MCP (original), Combo II Boeing and Airbus FCU panels. It should work with the original MCP panel but due limited testing compatibility can not be guaranteed.  Some users have reported problems.

Installation notes:

• Download and unzip it and place the two folders into: \FSX\Modules
  • Say "yes" if he'd like to overwrite anything

We will update this files from time to time and will make a little note in this thread about the changes.
Users, who also made changes to this codes could post it in this thread or drop me a PM and we will update the module.
If you have created a complete new module (also for other addons) please PM us.

click here to download version 4.4 v3 

If you want a use pre-programmed presets, rename the *.default files to *.lua which could be found here after installing
\FSX\Modules\linda-cfg\aircrafts\Aerosoft Airbus

Have fun!

v.4.3 -> v.4.4

Fixed initialisation error with MCP and MCP2 panels

Previous Versions: 

Guenter Steiner
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Betatester for: A2A, LORBY, FSR-Pillow Tester
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I took a part of your code from the module and tried to use it through FSUIPC.

I can't get this function to work at all through a regular .lua file using the FSUIPC parameter field.

What's strange is the yellow master caution function works, but not this master warning function.

-- ====================== Master Warning (41) =========================
-- ===============================================================
if ipcPARAM == 41 then

LVarSet = "L:AB_MPL_Master_Warning_Light"

ipc.writeLvar(LVarSet, 0)
ipc.writeLvar("L:SmallOverheadPushButtons", 1)

end

Users of the VRInsight Airbus FCU panel should not use v3.01 as it does not work with the their panels. Instead they should continue to use LINDA 2.0 with the accompanying 2.5b10 module.

The only recommended change is to select Settings and the profile Aerosoft Airbus X (without FSX sync). Then click on Edit (to left) and change the Module name and Aircraft Search string to "Aerosoft Airbus". You should see all Aerosoft Airbus variants listed (ie. A318, A319, X A320 and X A321).  Save this change by click Edit.

While testing the above I have found not issues when flying the new A319 with the FCU panel.  I will do further testing and report.

Andrew Gransden

Scotland, UK

LINDA Support/Developer - VATSIM and BAVirtual - Airbus Flyer

i7 1TB SSD GTX980 - FSX/P3D - Aerosoft Airbus A318/A319/A320/A321 - FS2Crew

I'm not using the VRInsight hardware.

As I said I took this section of LUA code and applied it to a .lua file I'm using through FSUIPC for a master warning key press.

The code should work fine through FSUIPC as it does through LINDA but for whatever reason this code doesn't.

If you really want to test this bit of code, make a .lua file in the modules folder with this code, then try assigning a keyboard key to this function through FSUIPC while the master alarm is wailing at you (like after disconnecting the autopilot).

The key press should silence the alarm but doesn't, at least not for me.

I'm not using the VRInsight hardware.
As I said I took this section of LUA code and applied it to a .lua file I'm using through FSUIPC for a master warning key press.

I have no experience of using LAU directly with FSUIPC or even know whether it is possible, so I can't help you.

Andrew Gransden

Scotland, UK

I did found a problem in "function SPD_plusfast ()".

Getting the value for SpdMachVar was missing before the if statement

SpdMachVar = ipc.readLvar("AB_AP_SPDMACH")

The current Panel and Cabin (dome) functions have the adverse effect of switching off the Landing Lights while leaving the Land Light switches in the on position.

The following modified toggle functions overcome the problem:

function Lights_PANEL_set ()

if logic.And(ipc.readUW("0D0C"), 32) == 32 then
        return true
    else
        return false
    end
end

function Lights_PANEL_toggle ()
    if Lights_PANEL_set() then
        DspShow ("DOME", "Off ")
else
        DspShow ("DOME", "On  ")
end
    ipc.control(65750)
 end

function Lights_DOME_set ()
    if logic.And(ipc.readUW("0D0C"), 512) == 512 then
        return true
    else
        return false
    end
end

function Lights_DOME_toggle ()
    if Lights_DOME_set() then
        DspShow ("DOME", "Off ")
else
        DspShow ("DOME", "On  ")
end
    ipc.control(66579)
 end

Andrew Gransden

Scotland, UK

Hallo guenseli,

da habe ich noch ein paar "blöde" Fragen zu.

Vorwort: Habe dieser Tage den AXE (1.16) "ausgemustert" und das Bundle 319/320 erworben der 320 wird ja wohl demnächst nachgeliefert werden,

fliege eben einstweilen mit dem 319.

1. In der entpackten  Linda Datei ist kein LINDA Symbol usw. enthalten...?

Wie starte ich denn die LINDA?

2. Wie bekomme ich meine Zuordnungen aus der LINDA-Vorversion 1.11 in  die 3.01 ?

Muss hoffentlich nicht alle Funktionen neu zuordnen?

Hoffe, mein Problem verständlich beschrieben zu haben ?!

Gruss

airbusheinz

Hallo Heinz

was Du runterlädst sind ja nur die module, nicht LINDA komplett, daher kann es auch keine LINDA.exe geben.

Da die Änderungen vom alten zum neuen Airbus drastisch sind, musst Du Deine Konfigurationen leider nochmal neu vornehmen. Solltest Du allerdings ein MCPII Boeing COmbo besitzen, kannst Du wie eingangs beschrieben, meine Konfiguration dazu benutzen

Guenter Steiner

Hi Guenseli,

i'm using your LUA script V1.2 for Fsuipc as other people do, and all work fine exept VS INC and VS DEC.

Have you intention of upgrade that LUA file or is a finished project?

Can you help us, the user of LUA script to resolve the issue regarding VS please?

Thank you in advance.

Sorry for my Eng is not my main Language.

your LUA script V1.2 for Fsuipc

Hello,

about what script do you talk?

For which addon?

Guenter Steiner

Hi Guenseli,

sorry i was referring to AS_AirbusX.lua

Meanwhile i was able to solve the problem regarding V/S just using another your LINDA code.

Other member report problem with Master Worning switch code, can you help us please?

There are new function like radar meteo and terrain switch...

We are posting on Aerosoft form, the topic is Airbus A318/319 -LUA script for FSUIPC in Tweaking, repaints, SDK section.

Thank you

Ciao

Hallo Heinz

was Du runterlädst sind ja nur die module, nicht LINDA komplett, daher kann es auch keine LINDA.exe geben.

Da die Änderungen vom alten zum neuen Airbus drastisch sind, musst Du Deine Konfigurationen leider nochmal neu vornehmen. Solltest Du allerdings ein MCPII Boeing COmbo besitzen, kannst Du wie eingangs beschrieben, meine Konfiguration dazu benutzen

Hallo guenseli,

eine Bitte! Habe ein MPC Combo II Airbus Type gekauft und angeschlossen. Nun bin ich ein wenig auf der Rolle...

Kannst Du mir bitte auf deutsch beschreiben was ich genau runterladen und installieren muss damit das Teil mit LINDA und dem A319 zurechtkommt.

Vielen Dank und Gruss

Heinz

Leibe Heinz

Ich bin auf dem Falle die Airbus FCU mit dem A318/A319 zusammen zu arbeiten.  Es wird mit dem neue LINDA 2.1 laufen. Du kannst mir helfen mit dem Beta testen.

Ich bitte verzeihen für meinen schlechte Deutsch. Ich bin besser auf Englisch.

Gruss

Andrew

Andrew Gransden

Scotland, UK