Hi all,

I've been having a problem recently when flying in the sunset in AS2012. I'm not sure how to insert an image through here that is saved on my computer so I'm going to try and give my best go at describing it textually (If anyone can tell me how to do so, that'd be much appreciated).

When in cruising altitude, when I look straight ahead, I have two "different sunsets." The colors are the same, but they occur next to each other and there is a gap of darkness between them. When I pan left or right to either sunset, the ground becomes illuminated like it would if the entire screen were being exposed to a sunset. But when I go back to the captain's seat, the illumination goes away and the ground becomes flooded with darkness as if it were midnight, but the horizon is still illuminated like a sunset, with a patch of darkness straight ahead, on the horizon.

Anyone know what the problem is?

Many thanks

I'm not sure how to insert an image through here that is saved on my computer so I'm going to try and give my best go at describing it textually (If anyone can tell me how to do so, that'd be much appreciated).

uploading an image is pretty easy

1. use explorer to find your screenshot

2. open it with paint and save it as a .jpg

3. go to any pic sharing host, i like imgur.com (its free)

4. for imgur, click upload images

5. drag your jpg from explorer onto your browser on imgur site

6. click start upload

7. copy the link from where it says "Linked BBcode (message boards)"

8. paste that into your avsim post and it will show a small clickable version of the pic

not sure about your main question though, sorry.

cheers

-andy crosby