Sign in to follow this  
ralhue

P3d problem when save a flight

I bought the GNS 530 and I am very satisfied. Under P3D 2.3 I have the problem that appear in the program end two error messages that refer to GNS dlls. That would not be so bad but so are the panel states, when saving a flight is not stored properly. This is really very annoying. Is there a solution for this or when there will be one?

Ok... I'm not certain what you're reporting exactly.

We are aware of the error that happens when you end a flight or switch aircraft. A fix for that particular issue is forthcoming.

As for panel state saving... it's an extremely new feature and we know nothing about it beyond that. It's not something that would be useful in our professional training environment so it's priority is extremely low.

Ed Wilson

Mindstar Aviation
My Playland - I69

Ok - I´ll try to explain. When I close the Sim i have two error Windows when the Mindstar DLLs are active. No big thing. But when I save a Flight and then restart the sim and try to load the saved flight, then I have another error message which says that the panel state is corrupt or bad or something. I think it has something to do with the issue at the sim close.

Because this does not occur when the GNS DLLs (or DLL) are not aktive and I save a flight. This Flight I can start normal and the panels are on the saved correct place.

Thanks for the quick response.

Greetings

Ralf

As I've already stated, we're working on a fix to the exit crash.

We have no plans nor intent to support the panel save functionality as it has no value in the training world we're in. Doesn't mean it will never happen, but rather that it's just not on our list of need-to-do.

Ed Wilson

Mindstar Aviation
My Playland - I69