Sign in to follow this  
rsrandazzo

[09OCT14] PMDG 777 200/300 SP1c is pending...

Captains-

We are currently doing a bit of integration testing with the 777-200/300 SP1c update that is pending.  We anticipate that this will take 2-5 more days depending on how it goes.  (We have a couple of minor items with it that we are working to resolve...)

This update will not be as big as SP1, but it is bigger than SP1b- as it addresses some further refinements to the 777 that we think you all will appreciate.  I'll list them out later...

I am hoping that we can push the update in time for this weekend, but at the moment my schedule doesn't seem to be cooperating with that plan- so I just wanted to let you know we are close...

Robert S. Randazzo coolcap.gif

PLEASE NOTE THAT PMDG HAS DEPARTED AVSIM

You can find us at:  http://forum.pmdg.com

Robert,

thanks for the update.

I know that PMDG is committed to deliver only the best, always.

bigger than SP1b!! That's surprising! I thought SP1b was great... I'd love to see what's in this update.

Good morning PMDG team

Thanks for the update. One question: Does the introduction and tutorial have updates, too, with SP1c?

Thanks snd regards

Marcel

I'm loving the 777 as it is, but I'm always excited at what comes out of PMDG hangars!  :yahoo:

Jeez, Robert... Do you ever take some time off?  :lol:

Thanks alot for the update! 

Best regards,
--Anders Bermann--

Pilot-ID: SAS2471

as it addresses some further refinements to the 777 that we think you all will appreciate.  I'll list them out later...

Sounds good to me, thanks Robert.

Rick Hobbs

Boeing777_Banner_Pilot.jpg